Packers Down To 2 WR's: Both Jones & Cobb Out With Knee Injuries

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
More like Ravens O is garbage, Packers have not had big losses on Offense in past years

Finley, Bulaga, Jennings, just to name a few. Led the league in injuries when they won the SB

Packers missing 2 of their biggest playmakers on both sides of the ball right now. Hayward and Matthews both out on the defensive side of the ball as well

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They are a team that has constantly gotten it done with their starters injured. Look at their SB run. If I recall, they had like nine players on IR and won the whole thing.

They had two fucking starters injured. Why do I have to keep saying this?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reasons why the Packers should beat us:

1) We needed three INTs to beat the lowly Giants. Rodgers will not throw one.
2) Lacy ran for 120 yds against Ngata. How many will he put up against our depleted Dline?

Reasons why we have a prayer:

1) Peanut will be back.
2) The offense is about ready to finally go off against the Packers (without Matthews).

Final score: GB 31, Chicago 27

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
This is more Joe Flacco showing his inability to play in the regular season... He is great at throwing the long ball... other than that I really am not impressed...

I mean AJ Hawk had his best game ever...10 tackles 3 sacks... something is clearly wrong with the Ravens offense this year...

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not to mention those sacks came on AJ running untouched through the middle if the line.

MacBear

Liked Posts:

2) Lacy ran for 120 yds against Ngata. How many will he put up against our depleted Dline?

1) Peanut will be back.
2) The offense is about ready to finally go off against the Packers (without Matthews).

the giants had cruz and nicks. the packers have finley and nelson.

im more afraid of the packers run game than anything else

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Not too sure about that. Jimmy beat him for the Int in the endzone. And one bone headed play cost them the game on defense.

I think they did though. One TD today and a bunch of FGs.

But none of those guys were considered "the guy" like Cobb is. Throw in Jones as another key player. What they did was obviously incredibly impressive, but nothing like losing their WR corps.

I agree, but I dont know how abused they will get now, when they might have to change the way they play. But yes, GB is still the biggest hurdle, Detroit will Detroit themselves right out of the picture.

Any time you can use "Detroit" as a verb, I applaud.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
This is more Joe Flacco showing his inability to play in the regular season... He is great at throwing the long ball... other than that I really am not impressed...

I mean AJ Hawk had his best game ever...10 tackles 3 sacks... something is clearly wrong with the Ravens offense this year...
made hawk look like an All Pro, Packer were ready to Cut him before the Season.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

1) Peanut will be back.

3) Lacy fumbles

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
This team is basically Rodgers and his receivers. Of course losing a couple of key guys hurts them...silly to say otherwise.

illmatic34

Liked Posts:
They had two fucking starters injured. Why do I have to keep saying this?

Rodgers still threw for 315 yards with his 2 WR's injured. He still has Finley and Nelson. Since he's an elite QB, he can elevate the play of others around him. I'm sure they'll rely more on their running game in the time being. And yes, I'm aware that "they had two fucking starters injured" - my point is that they can still "fucking" play well offensively even with Cobb and Jones out.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rodgers still threw for 315 yards with his 2 WR's injured. He still has Finley and Nelson. Since he's an elite QB, he can elevate the play of others around him. I'm sure they'll rely more on their running game in the time being. And yes, I'm aware that "they had two fucking starters injured" - my point is that they can still "fucking" play well offensively even with Cobb and Jones out.

But today showed real evidence that they cannot. 300 yards in todays NFL is not much of an accomplishment.

TillerNOS

Liked Posts:
I think you missed his point. Thebyear the pack won the superbowl they were only down two starters...not 9 like the sports media kept propagating

illmatic34

Liked Posts:
But today showed real evidence that they cannot. 300 yards in todays NFL is not much of an accomplishment.

I'm aware it's not much of a compliment. But it proves they can still move the ball around. And they still have their running game to rely on.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
I'm aware it's not much of a compliment. But it proves they can still move the ball around. And they still have their running game to rely on.

if the packers O plays the way they did against the ravens, they will probably lose.

the bears O is not going to keep handing the ball back to green bay like the ravens were. the bears offense is superior to the ravens in every way.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
if the packers O plays the way they did against the ravens, they will probably lose.

the bears O is not going to keep handing the ball back to green bay like the ravens were. the bears offense is superior to the ravens in every way.

Sorry but even if they've taken a step back the Ravens' D is better than the Bears'. I highly doubt we hold Rodgers to 19.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Definitely! GB played like shit today. They lucked out a win caused by Harbaugh stupidity and bad safety coverage on a deep pass. I have a feeling Jay is done playing bitch fiddle to the Pack.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
Sorry but even if they've taken a step back the Ravens' D is better than the Bears'. I highly doubt we hold Rodgers to 19.
maybe. but if the bears can finally man up and stop the run, rodgers really has his work cut out for him if tillman is healthy. he's got no one to throw to. the bears will be able to blitz all day.