Packers players and fans are in full meltdown over their rebuild

mecha

Liked Posts:
Rodgers covered up for a lot of systemic deficiencies that the Packers have had for a long time. No one cares about playoff wins only Super Bowl appearances and ultimately wins.
given most Packer fans fuck horses semiprofessionally it would entirely make sense they would apply all their focus to stupid irrelevant shit.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
2020 was our best team, but the refs were having none of it with that blatantly wrong PI call on Kevin King to end the NFCCG.

We win without that referential interference.
If you can't play above one bad call, then you probably don't deserve to win. The Packers had three INT's in second half. Two of those drives ended with three and outs with a net yardage of minus five.

2020 team was not better than 2014. Who knows, maybe if Rodgers calf wasn't messed up the Packers don't shit themselves and they get to the Super Bowl? I suppose we can bring upon another injury excuse with the 2020 team, David Bakhtiari.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Rodgers covered up for a lot of systemic deficiencies that the Packers have had for a long time. No one cares about playoff wins only Super Bowl appearances and ultimately wins.
This is true, except the LaFleur years it was the combination of Rodgers AND Adams that masked deficiencies within the Packers teams.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:

The Packers have as many SB wins since 2010 as anyone but the Cheatriots and Chiefs.

Therefore, the Packers regular season and postseason success makes then the third best team in the league in that time frame.

Furthermore, our teams have been loaded from top to bottom in the Lafleur era, top 10-15 units on both sides of the ball every season but for one. The 2019 Packers D and running game carried Rodgers that season.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Packers have as many SB wins since 2010 as anyone but the Cheatriots and Chiefs.

Therefore, the Packers regular season and postseason success makes then the third best team in the league in that time frame.

Furthermore, our teams have been loaded from top to bottom in the Lafleur era, top 10-15 units on both sides of the ball every season but for one. The 2019 Packers D and running game carried Rodgers that season.
SB appearances? Multiple NFC teams have made the SB twice in that span.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
SB appearances? Multiple NFC teams have made the SB twice in that span.

I'd rather lose in the NFCCG then make it to the SB and lose.

Packers have most playoff wins and playoff appearances since 2010, and 2nd most SB wins since 2010.

Statistically, the lowest you could rank GB since 2010 is the 3rd best team in the league.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

This is a dumb statement and contracticts the logic in the logic of playoff wins and appearances.

Sorry Rodgers couldn’t enjoy the success in Green Bay that Eli had in New York during the same plying era!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Packers have most playoff wins and playoff appearances since 2010, and 2nd most SB wins since 2010.

Statistically, the lowest you could rank GB since 2010 is the 3rd best team in the league.

2nd most SB wins since 2010? Huh? they've won 1 SB in that span and gone to 1.
The following teams have been to 2 SBs since 2010.
KC
NE
Seattle
SF
LA Rams
Philadelphia

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Packers lead the league in most diverse ways to choke in the playoffs since 2010.

GoBears

Liked Posts:

Man that's a lot of copium.

Maybe that's what you really think but I KNOW that the Bears were THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL when it came to third down situations greater than 7 yards but less than 9 yards in the 3rd quarter when down by 21 points when they started in the I-formation. You can't argue it. It's FACT that the BEARS DOMINATED GREEN BAY and all the other teams then.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I just want our title back as winningest team in NFL