Packers players and fans are in full meltdown over their rebuild

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Ok but hear me out, if they were so good then why did they get flattened in the playoffs every year since 2011?????

We didn't. We won more playoff games in that timespan then anyone but the Cheatriots. Swing and a miss chief lol.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Idk to me it sounds like a team that wasn't top ten on both sides of the ball with the best o-line, rb tandem yadayadayada.

What it does sound like is a great team that steadily got more and more mediocre as its great players, aside from Aaron Rodgers, all declined and eventually left the league while the guys replacing them mostly sucked and/or were overrated. I don't see how on earth you could say the future is brighter unless you honestly believe Jordan Love is going to be third in a row.

Idk maybe, many Bears fans have it in their minds that the NFL's (by far) worst quarterback of the last two years is suddenly going to light the league on fire. Being delusional about Love is no more or less outlandish than being delusional about Justin Fields.

Your saying the pre 2014 Packers were better then the 2019, 2020, and 2021 Packers? Are you literally Special person?

Why did you reply to my post? I quoted you, you obviously don't have a reply.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Your saying the pre 2014 Packers were better then the 2019, 2020, and 2021 Packers? Are you literally Special person?

I’d like to introduce you to @nc0gnet0. He’s another moron troll that doesn’t understand the use of your and you’re. You need work on then and than too.

Obnoxious is one thing. Obnoxious and dumb is intolerable. I believe you’re the “special” person.

Please blast yourself into the sun.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

Was one bumslaying Packers team that got btfo’d in the playoffs better than another garbage bumslaying Packers team that got btfo’d in the playoffs? Maybe. Who cares though?

GoBears

Liked Posts:

Your shows possession. "Your QB had 1 TD pass last year and sucks."

You're is a contraction for you are. "You're going to be very disappointed this year."

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers

2014 > 2020 > 2021 > 2019

That 2014 with the OL gelled as well as it was. That team not winning it all is a major choke job. I hate to say it. That game still causes me to redo drywall in my house.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Was one bumslaying Packers team that got btfo’d in the playoffs better than another garbage bumslaying Packers team that got btfo’d in the playoffs? Maybe. Who cares though?

If they were bumslayers they wouldn't have dominated the division with the most playoff teams since 2010.

If they were bumslayers they wouldn't have the most playoff wins (and appearances) since 2010. (Aside from the cheatriots)

Sorry, you don't like it man, nearly every team in the league has been less successful, both in the regular season and postseason since 2010. Only the Cheatriots and the Chiefs could have done more. (In the postseason)

'Only' having one SB since 2010 and being the best regular season and 3rd best playoff team in the league over that timespan cant be considered 'bumslaying'.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
2014 > 2020 > 2021 > 2019

That 2014 with the OL gelled as well as it was. That team not winning it all is a major choke job. I hate to say it. That game still causes me to redo drywall in my house.

2020 was our best team, but the refs were having none of it with that blatantly wrong PI call on Kevin King to end the NFCCG.

We win without that referential interference.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If they were bumslayers they wouldn't have dominated the division with the most playoff teams since 2010.

If they were bumslayers they wouldn't have the most playoff wins (and appearances) since 2010. (Aside from the cheatriots)

Sorry, you don't like it man, nearly every team in the league has been less successful, both in the regular season and postseason since 2010. Only the Cheatriots and the Chiefs could have done more. (In the postseason)

'Only' having one SB since 2010 and being the best regular season and 3rd best playoff team in the league over that timespan cant be considered 'bumslaying'.
Counterpoint: if they weren’t bumslayers they would have advanced past the NFC Championship Game once in the last ten years. Lol.

“Third best playoff team” oh I am laffin . How about every team who has played in a Super Bowl? This shit doesn’t get awarded culmulatively. So what you beat the Redskins or Giants in the wild card round. That’s called bumslaying, we see what happens when the Packers face real opposition and every single time they wilt.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Packers fans here seem to think their team is going to compete in year 1 of Love. Even Rodgers didn't compete in year 1. And that was coming off a 13-3 year with Favre in 2007.

mecha

Liked Posts:
2020 was our best team, but the refs were having none of it with that blatantly wrong PI call on Kevin King to end the NFCCG.

We win without that referential interference.