Packers players and fans are in full meltdown over their rebuild

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I disagree. I think getting those millions up front is a good idea. I don't think the Packers were going to do the 5th year option and who knows maybe if he stinks they would have tried for Drake Maye in 2024 by packing their 1st and Jets 1st (likely to be 1st).
hollup you think Jets will have the worst record?

Really?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
but not the worst though right? I mean, you DO watch the games....
No they won’t be worse than the Packers or worse in the league but I definitely expect them to be third or even fourth in their division. Rodgers isn’t getting any better and the NY media will eat him alive

Nelly

Liked Posts:
No they won’t be worse than the Packers or worse in the league but I definitely expect them to be third or even fourth in their division. Rodgers isn’t getting any better and the NY media will eat him alive
He's got so much to work with though. He doesn't have to be great for the Jets to be a 10+ win team. The only thing working against them is a pretty good division and a good conference as a whole.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Packers fans have no clue what it’s like to not have a Hall of Famer at quarterback. They’re about to find out, and it’s going to be hilarious to watch.
I remember the Mike Tomczack, Anthony Dilweg, Randy Wright and Don Majkowski years just fine, thank ya much! Not to mention the Matt Flynn, Seneca Wallace, DeShonne Kizer, etc games lol. We are collectively just hoping Jordan Love doesn't shit himself out there! Although some clowns proclaim him to be the next Hall of Famer, but they might be smoking the green rather than rooting for it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The keyboard sure does give a lot of folks some big muscles.
You should look at @Loveitout post history. That guy talks about buying tickets to Asian countries because he says American women are sluts and in Asia he gets a lot of action because they worship white skin.

Imagine him saying this stuff around the office. Super cringe. Have no idea why he typed essays on this in a football forum but okayyyyyy

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The guy dragged zero talent Packers teams with shit coaches to thirteen win seasons. Now he has one of the better overall rosters in the game with a coach who seems at least average?

I'm saying fourteen wins. Don't know how the playoffs go against Cincinnati though.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
hollup you think Jets will have the worst record?

Really?
No. I am saying the Jets will give up their 1st round pick because I believe it is likely that Aaron Rodgers plays 65% of the snaps or more. You combine that pick with the Packers likely top 10 pick and you can snag someone like QB Drake Maye.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
The guy dragged zero talent Packers teams with shit coaches to thirteen win seasons. Now he has one of the better overall rosters in the game with a coach who seems at least average?

I'm saying fourteen wins. Don't know how the playoffs go against Cincinnati though.
Aaron Rodgers was said to be done after collarbone in 2017. There was a lot of speculation that the bone wouldn't heal properly enough for him to regain his elite QB form. Then 2018 the team went craptastic. Enter Matt LaFleur and after that 2019 season, Rodgers himself said many thought he was done and so did he.

I like Aaron Rodgers, very thankful for the many years he gave Packers, but I was ready to move on over a year ago. I think he plays not to lose rather than plays to win. Favre played to win, which is why he threw so many interceptions. He wasn't afraid to throw caution to the wind and let his WR's make a play. Rodgers seemed more interested in not being the reason Packers lost.

Rodgers also stopped taking what defenses gave him. It's what made Drew Brees and Tom Brady so great -- in my opinion. It was almost like Rodgers got bored so he would take daring throws to WR's he built trust with, e.g. Davante Adams. Once Adams asked to go to Raiders and was traded, we stunk again.

I don't think Rodgers with the Jets is going to go as so many Jets fans think. Unless that defense keeps teams under 16 points a game.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
You should look at @Loveitout post history. That guy talks about buying tickets to Asian countries because he says American women are sluts and in Asia he gets a lot of action because they worship white skin.

Imagine him saying this stuff around the office. Super cringe. Have no idea why he typed essays on this in a football forum but okayyyyyy
Honestly, I kinda wish those people would disassociate themselves from being Packers fans.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would say Bears win over Packers in week one, but I think Packers finish with a better record than Bears. What draft picks are you Bears fans most excited/intrigued about? Or is this not property thread for such comment?
I'm most excited by the top 3: OT Darnell Wright, DT Gervon Dexter, and CB Tyrique Stevenson.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
For the old school CBMB guys, just the other day I was thinking it would be great if we could have another Packer fan like IHTB around after we toodaloo'd the latest cornball dipshit.

Did the universe answer? Time will tell...

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Top 10 units on both sides of the ball, best O line and RB tandem in the league, best WR in the league etc.

Those obviously weren't shit teams, and you will see this when the Jets accomplish the same throughout the season.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Top 10 units on both sides of the ball, best O line and RB tandem in the league, best WR in the league etc.

Those obviously weren't shit teams, and you will see this when the Jets accomplish the same throughout the season.
Ok but hear me out, if they were so good then why did they get flattened in the playoffs every year since 2011?????

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
For the old school CBMB guys, just the other day I was thinking it would be great if we could have another Packer fan like IHTB around after we toodaloo'd the latest cornball dipshit.

Did the universe answer? Time will tell...
None of these wackos got shit on IHTB

BTW what happened to Peggers?

Last edited: