Packers players and fans are in full meltdown over their rebuild

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
They aren’t rebuilding like the Bears did but it’s a mini rebuild for sure. If Love turns out bad, then they will have to sell stock or crash.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I know it was an over the top, bit of hyperbole statement from that one packer media idiot…but I had to laugh at him trying to deflect the conversation to the Bears and saying Bears have been rebuilding for 40 years! So, amongst other issues, he is also math challenged as that 40 years would include the 1985 Bears and also the 2006 Super Bowl. So, literally only one less Super Bowl appearance and win than the Packers in the same timeframe without the 30+ years of HoF QB play. Even then, that extra Super Bowl appearance and win is only because Cutler got hurt.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, the copium is being passed around hard up there. This might end up being even more entertaining than watching Patriots fans melt as they come to the realization they suck and face an uphill battle.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I know it was an over the top, bit of hyperbole statement from that one packer media idiot…but I had to laugh at him trying to deflect the conversation to the Bears and saying Bears have been rebuilding for 40 years! So, amongst other issues, he is also math challenged as that 40 years would include the 1985 Bears and also the 2006 Super Bowl. So, literally only one less Super Bowl appearance and win than the Packers in the same timeframe without the 30+ years of HoF QB play. Even then, that extra Super Bowl appearance and win is only because Cutler got hurt.
I’ve said it before and will say it again, the Green Bay Packers have been one of the most overrated franchises. They are one of two teams to have back to back HOF QBs with only two Super Bowls to show for it. How many did Montana and Young win? Can’t wait to see Packers fans keep there mouths shut after the stressful season they are about to witness.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, I can't wait for reality to hit those entitled asshats. It will be hard for them to cope. Already seeing it with this delusional denial.
It will be wonderful. With out 12 there are going to realize that a fuck all at wr.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

The Packers were winning 14-0 before Cutler got injured with 20 secondsleft in the 3rd quarter.

Him getting injured was the only reason the Bears even made that a game lol. Hanie played way better then Cutler that game.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did we gut the roster? If not, it is not a rebuild lol.

Love being good or great = Packers are a SB contender.
If Love was “good or great” The Packers would’ve traded Rodgers to the Broncos last year.

They know what they (don’t) have in Love.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Packers were winning 14-0 before Cutler got injured with 20 secondsleft in the 3rd quarter.

Him getting injured was the only reason the Bears even made that a game lol. Hanie played way better then Cutler that game.
Cutler didn’t play in the 2nd half from what I remember

mecha

Liked Posts:

dude the Bears lost by 7 points, you're acting like it was a catastrophic blowout. the Packers shouldn't have won in week 17 (how many times has Rodgers been held to 10 points?) to make the playoffs in the first place if Lovie Smith didn't play the team like a bitch. Rodgers seriously lucked into a Super Bowl win. Rodgers lost in 4 NFC championships. sounds like a real world beater.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
forget the Packers, we need to worry about the Vikings and Lions now