My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
forget the Packers, we need to worry about the Vikings and Lions now
That's right, focus on the Vikings and Lions because that's whom you need to worry about for 4th place in the division. The Packers got the North locked. Aaron Rodgers passed his ownership of the Bears onto Jordan Love. ?

BTW, if the Packers get blown out 26-0 ala 2006 season opener, I was never here and this was posted by someone who hacked my account.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's right, focus on the Vikings and Lions because that's whom you need to worry about for 4th place in the division. The Packers got the North locked. Aaron Rodgers passed his ownership of the Bears onto Jordan Love. ?

BTW, if the Packers get blown out 26-0 ala 2006 season opener, I was never here and this was posted by someone who hacked my account.
True story, I have a lot of relation in central/east central wisconsin. We always make bets between Bears/Packers games. That game I bet large amounts of alcoholic beverages that the Bears defense/special teams would score more than the Packers offense. Guess who won that bet...lol.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

lol good one!!!!

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
True story, I have a lot of relation in central/east central wisconsin. We always make bets between Bears/Packers games. That game I bet large amounts of alcoholic beverages that the Bears defense/special teams would score more than the Packers offense. Guess who won that bet...lol.
I think that was McCarthy's first game. I remember thinking just do not get skunked by the freaking Bears, c'mon man!!

GoBears

Liked Posts:

Hey, it's PeckerNation!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

If I remember right the last time the Bears played the Pack on the first and last week of the season was 2006. Dust off the Super Bowl Shuffle.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Hey, it's PeckerNation!
You can say the Packers suck. You can say I smell funny. You can punch my puppy. You CANNOT commit such heinous blasphemy without suffering consequences! BTW, I almost signed up with that username just to mock him, lol. I didn't wanna get banned before even getting into the door though!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I realize this is peak homer season when everyone is overly excited about their team and their completely untested draft picks. With that being said, I can't wait until Week 1. I'd be a little surprised if that game wasn't flexed into a night game. I'm not even saying that I'm confident the Bears will win, but I can't wait to see where the teams are and see teams put up or shut up.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'm all for being delusional in the offseason about my favorite team's prospects. If the Packers are good this upcoming season, they will have shocked everyone, legitimately. They lost a HOF QB and are going with unproven players at several positions. If it's not a 'rebuild', it's definitely a youth movement at a minimum and usually those teams don't win divisions much less Super Bowls. Think any Packer fan expecting them to win the division this year is going to be in for a rude awakening, much like those that thought the Bears would win 7-9 games last season. It's hard to win in this league and even harder when you've got unproven players galore on offense and especially at QB.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I realize this is peak homer season when everyone is overly excited about their team and their completely untested draft picks. With that being said, I can't wait until Week 1. I'd be a little surprised if that game wasn't flexed into a night game. I'm not even saying that I'm confident the Bears will win, but I can't wait to see where the teams are and see teams put up or shut up.

Can't imagine a more difficult start to your career than playing against your rival on the road.

Hope love gets his shit pushed in.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
You can say the Packers suck. You can say I smell funny. You can punch my puppy. You CANNOT commit such heinous blasphemy without suffering consequences! BTW, I almost signed up with that username just to mock him, lol. I didn't wanna get banned before even getting into the door though!
Well, I like your answer. PeckerNation was an absolute troll and it was nice to see him baited into losing his absolute shit and banned. The problem with a coward like Pecker was there was no payoff. When the Pack sucks (like it did last year), he bails on the forum only to return in the offseason and talk about how great GB is.
BTW, I'd never punch a puppy.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
I would say Bears win over Packers in week one, but I think Packers finish with a better record than Bears. What draft picks are you Bears fans most excited/intrigued about? Or is this not property thread for such comment?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would say Bears win over Packers in week one, but I think Packers finish with a better record than Bears. What draft picks are you Bears fans most excited/intrigued about? Or is this not property thread for such comment?
I'm excited for the first 5 players they picked.

I think Jordan Love commits suicide before the end of the season.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Can you ****ing believe that Jordan Love signed that *****y contract? My gawd man must have the lowest T and self esteem of any starting QB in the NFL.
If he blows out his ACL or something, and Packers did not pick up 5th year option (seems they were willing to) then he misses out on millions. The contract is a win-win for player and team. He balls out in 2023, you can bet the Packers re-up him quick ala Aaron Rodgers 2008 season.

So, yeah, I do believe it because I speculated about it weeks if not months prior while everyone was saying the 5th year option is LOCK for Packers. I was saying there are other options. I'm only right once a year so I'm gonna keep banging this drum.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If he blows out his ACL or something, and Packers did not pick up 5th year option (seems they were willing to) then he misses out on millions. The contract is a win-win for player and team. He balls out in 2023, you can bet the Packers re-up him quick ala Aaron Rodgers 2008 season.

So, yeah, I do believe it because I speculated about it weeks if not months prior while everyone was saying the 5th year option is LOCK for Packers. I was saying there are other options. I'm only right once a year so I'm gonna keep banging this drum.
contract was pathetic. if he doesn't ball out he's going to jump off a building.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
contract was pathetic. if he doesn't ball out he's going to jump off a building.
I disagree. I think getting those millions up front is a good idea. I don't think the Packers were going to do the 5th year option and who knows maybe if he stinks they would have tried for Drake Maye in 2024 by packing their 1st and Jets 1st (likely to be 1st).