Packers unsure if Jordan Love is their guy

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Nice try.

Gute was asked if he would bring in a vet to backup J-Love. He said he wants to see how Danny Etling, and Sean Clifford do before deciding whether or not to bring in vet as a backup.

The 5th year option he is deciding on whether to do that now or sign Jordan to extension during the season like they did with Aaron in 2008.

Either way he is very "confident in" and "exited" about J-Love.

Again nice attempt at posting bullshit out of context. Hey, I did take the bait, but I needed to educate, because Bears fans are so clueless that you have to fully explain every detail or they can't comprehend.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice try.

Gute was asked if he would bring in a vet to backup J-Love. He said he wants to see how Danny Etling, and Sean Clifford do before deciding whether or not to bring in vet as a backup.

The 5th year option he is deciding on whether to do that now or sign Jordan to extension during the season like they did with Aaron in 2008.

Again nice attempt at posting bullshit out of context. Hey, I did take the bait, but I needed to educate, because Bears fans are so clueless that you have to fully explain every detail or they can't comprehend.
“It’s a lot of money for a guy who hasn’t played”

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Yes, he may choose to do an extension during the season after seeing him play a bit. I believe Aaron signed his extension in November of 2008.

I know you, like most Bears fans, are scared as fuck of J-Love having a better career than Justin Fields, but stop making it so obvious.

Have a great rest of your Sunday!

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes, he may choose to do any extension during the season after seeing him play a bit. I believe Aaron signed his extension in November of 2008.

I know you, like most Bears fans, are scared as fuck of J-Love having a better career than Justin Fields, but stop making it so obvious.

I think most Bears fans have little worry about Love being better than Fields. Up until this point that is not much of an accomplishment. Also, the Bears have the picks to move up and grab another QB if Fields craps the bed this year. I frankly couldn't care less if Fields isn't the guy.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice try.

7i22qg.jpg

Bolek

Liked Posts:
no one is sure if Love is the guy, he has thrown for like 3 TDs in his career and has a 3-7 record. Thats 21 less TDs than Justin Fields BTW

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Jordan Love and Jordan Sigler are making the playoffs this year. Fields will not.
I like the confidence in J-Love. But what "playoffs" would Sigler make? I didn't know there were wannabe reporter "playoffs."?

And be careful. Some Bears fans become completely unhinged if you suggest that Justin Fields won't magically become a very good QB this season after nearly no success at all for 2 years starting.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the confidence in J-Love. But what "playoffs" would Sigler make? I didn't know there were wannabe reporter "playoffs."?

And be careful. Some Bears fans become completely unhinged if you suggest that Justin Fields won't magically become a very good QB this season after nearly no success at all for 2 years starting.

Well Poles could have drafted Bijan at #1 but instead we will need to see a RB attempt to throw the ball for another season because it's the Bears only option on the ground.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Yes, he may choose to do an extension during the season after seeing him play a bit. I believe Aaron signed his extension in November of 2008.

The Bears backup QB has and will be better than J Love.

Love will get the HC exposed and fired. You could not win with A HOF QB. Now ya got Trash ?

The ? fear is real with Lions and Wacker fans.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nah....

The Packers know full well Jordan Love sucks.

After Starr, Favre, Rodgers...

These cats are smart enough to tank and get their next man.
I am jealous and have less faith the Bears brass have what it takes to win a competitive tank war. .

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which it is. Also a lot of money to be paid in comparison to just offering an extension before bringing the bloated 5th year option into play. That's just common sense that's never seen from HHM & alts.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, he may choose to do any extension during the season after seeing him play a bit. I believe Aaron signed his extension in November of 2008.

Which it is. Also a lot of money to be paid in comparison to just offering an extension before bringing the bloated 5th year option into play. That's just common sense that's never seen from HHM & alts.
Exactly. Because Gutey is betting Love sucks so bad next year the team will extend him to a contract worth less than $19 million next year.

Stick to your Lions qb analysis. What do you think of Detroit Hooker’s?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly. Because Gutey is betting Love sucks so bad next year the team will extend him to a contract worth less than $19 million next year.

Stick to your Lions qb analysis. What do you think of Detroit Hooker’s?
The reason they wanted to move Rodgers after just signing a huge contract with him is to get that 1 look at Love in a full season before making the next move with him. You seem shocked a QB wouldn't see the field much at all whilst playing behind an all time elite QB. U STOOPID

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The reason they wanted to move Rodgers after just signing a huge contract with him is to get that 1 look at Love in a full season before making the next move with him. You seem shocked a QB wouldn't see the field much at all whilst playing behind an all time elite QB. U STOOPID
Wait, you’re defending the logic of the Packers giving Rodgers that contract extension last season to eat $40 million in dead cap?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Actually, no we aren’t. You are scared as fuck about Love being a wasted draft pick.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Love is Mahomes 2.0. Love looked a better passer against Philly than Fields ever has in his whole career.
You aren’t too bright, are you? Wait….no need to reply. Freakin idiot