Packers unsure if Jordan Love is their guy

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, you’re defending the logic of the Packers giving Rodgers that contract extension last season to eat $40 million in dead cap?
No. That was STOOPID. The fact they were anxious to move him in spite of the dead cap they must now eat is testament to the fact that they badly wanted that final year to look at Love actually play in order to better assess how much they want to invest in him going forward.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Wait, you’re defending the logic of the Packers giving Rodgers that contract extension last season to eat $40 million in dead cap?
That seems more the fault of Rodgers for sucking. Love easily has a better season then Rodgers had last season, no doubt.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You aren’t too bright, are you? Wait….no need to reply. Freakin idiot
No reply, just insults, just as I thought.

Nearly every draft pundit was billing Jordan Love as a rawer more unpolished Mahomes, you might not like it, but that doesn't change the fact.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
No. That was STOOPID. The fact they were anxious to move him in spite of the dead cap they must now eat is testament to the fact that they badly wanted that final year to look at Love actually play in order to better assess how much they want to invest in him going forward.

I also think Rodgers simply dissapointed with his play. In addition, Love didn't look ready until last season.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I’m more afraid of the QB they took in the 5th round that admitted he was expecting calls as a UDFA.

Nelly

Liked Posts:

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
No reply, just insults, just as I thought.

Nearly every draft pundit was billing Jordan Love as a rawer more unpolished Mahomes, you might not like it, but that doesn't change the fact.

Mahomes 2.0…are you sure about that?

IMG_0842.png

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Mahomes 2.0…are you sure about that?

View attachment 28959
Yeah, who cares, Lance Zierlein also said LaMar Jackson should play WR.

You are trying way too hard in digging up 3 year old irrelevant garbage on J-Love. He is a totally different QB today. Not sure why anyone brought up anything about him coming out of college. Yes, he was compared to Mahomes. But he has grown, progressed and developed since then and many including Aaron Rodgers have said he is going to have a great career.

Stay tuned....I know you will.

Try to control your panic, jealousy and anger:
kirk2.gif

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Love is Mahomes 2.0. Love looked a better passer against Philly than Fields ever has in his whole career.
How come you guys only look to that fraction of a game he played vs a prevent D, and never source his one and only start in which he lost. 1TD, 1INT, 55% completion rate. 73% QBR.

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Yeah, who cares, Lance Zierlein also said LaMar Jackson should play WR.

You are trying way too hard in digging up 3 year old irrelevant garbage on J-Love. He is a totally different QB today. Not sure why anyone brought up anything about him coming out of college. Yes, he was compared to Mahomes. But he has grown, progressed and developed since then and many including Aaron Rodgers have said he is going to have a great career.

Stay tuned....I know you will.

Try to control your panic, jealousy and anger:
View attachment 28960
You’re the one one who brought up his pre-draft comparisons and then try to turn it around like I am trying to hard when you are proven wrong.

Love is not the same player he was and while it’s hard to know for sure, from the limited play time he appears to have improved. There’s no way any one outside the organization really knows and it’s possible those inside are not sure either.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Jordan Love is now the Packers QB that is living rent free in Bears fans heads.

Just like Justin Fields live rent free in your head..

I bet 100% percent, once the season start especially after packers lose to the Bears or Lions you will disappear, again.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
You’re the one one who brought up his pre-draft comparisons and then try to turn it around like I am trying to hard when you are proven wrong.
You may want to read the thread again. I wasn't the one who brought up any pre-draft comparisons. After some others were arguing about it, I did post some evidence that he was indeed compared to Mahomes. Just posting factual information after some clown Bears fan made a misinformed statement based in no facts.

The title of this thread is in NO WAY a factual statement. I came in this thread to educate Sigler on the actual reality of the situation.

As I have said countless times:

I am so looking forward to seeing J-Love and Fields on the grass at Lambeau and Soldier for 2 games. It is do or die time for Fields this season. No better time to sink or swim than against the Pack.

Can't wait!