Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We don't care about the Packers, FTP!

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
We don't care about the Packers, FTP!
If you "don't care about the Packers.." Why are you opening threads about the Packers?

Also ask yourself why all the Packers related threads on this forum are created by Bears fans.

Everyone knows you care....

I'm here to educate you on the most successful franchise in the history of the NFL. The franchise you show that you care a lot about.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you "don't care about the Packers.." Why are you opening threads about the Packers?

Also ask yourself why all the Packers related threads on this forum are created by Bears fans.

Everyone knows you care....

I'm here to educate you on the most successful franchise in the history of the NFL. The franchise you show that you care a lot about.
I opened it to post that. Who cares about the Packers. It's great that you can brag about being the most successful franchise, good for you. You have the most championships followed by Chicago. You now have had the most all time wins for what half a year or less after the Bears held that distinction for a century, good for you. That will likely change again soon. I don't create the threads about the Packers and am quite sick of them so I opened one to post about not caring about them. I am hoping more people will get over creating and posting about them. You seem to care way more about what Bears fans post, it is quite sad. Are you lonely? Are you picked on or insignificant in life or just an arrogant run of the mill pompous packer fan that doesn't have fulfillment in his life so he needs to project false bravado on a Bears message board? Everyone knows I don't care about you, your pompous fan base, or you fudge packing football team. I respect the members of this board and enjoy getting information, ridicule, etc so I figured that since you felt I was important enough to try and create some drama with I would give you the respect enough to write back. Enjoy your day and fuck off!

BBBF

Liked Posts:

Ah.... It's a Chicago Bears forum. Ask yourself why all the threads about anything are created by Bears Fans.