Packers unsure if Jordan Love is their guy

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Just watch Love’s highlights from his junior season. Nothing to do with coaching or scheme. He flat out made bad decisions and couldn’t make the throws due to arm weakness. There are some real wobbly ducks in those videos. DBs were breaking on balls from 10 yards out and still picking him off.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
And let’s keep in mind Matt LaFleur can’t ride Rodgers’ coattails to make the offense look better than it actually is. Does anyone think Rodgers wasn’t running the whole she-bang from the huddle while LaFleur was looking important on the sidelines? LaFleur is in way over his head with Love at least in this first season. Even Trevor Lawrence who is 10x the QB was pretty bad his first season.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Just watch Love’s highlights from his junior season. Nothing to do with coaching or scheme. He flat out made bad decisions and couldn’t make the throws due to arm weakness. There are some real wobbly ducks in those videos. DBs were breaking on balls from 10 yards out and still picking him off.

He was not very good in college. His 2018 season wasn't amazing or spectacular. It was a solid season. His 2019 was one of the worst seasons for a QB in college football since, if not the worst.

No one has thrown 18+ INT's in college since Jordan Love.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nice try.

Gute was asked if he would bring in a vet to backup J-Love. He said he wants to see how Danny Etling, and Sean Clifford do before deciding whether or not to bring in vet as a backup.

The 5th year option he is deciding on whether to do that now or sign Jordan to extension during the season like they did with Aaron in 2008.

Either way he is very "confident in" and "exited" about J-Love.

Again nice attempt at posting bullshit out of context. Hey, I did take the bait, but I needed to educate, because Bears fans are so clueless that you have to fully explain every detail or they can't comprehend.

Yes, he may choose to do an extension during the season after seeing him play a bit. I believe Aaron signed his extension in November of 2008.

I know you, like most Bears fans, are scared as fuck of J-Love having a better career than Justin Fields, but stop making it so obvious.

Have a great rest of your Sunday!

I like the confidence in J-Love. But what "playoffs" would Sigler make? I didn't know there were wannabe reporter "playoffs."?

And be careful. Some Bears fans become completely unhinged if you suggest that Justin Fields won't magically become a very good QB this season after nearly no success at all for 2 years starting.

Love is Mahomes 2.0. Love looked a better passer against Philly than Fields ever has in his whole career.

We save money by forgoing the option, and simply signing him.

Which it is. Also a lot of money to be paid in comparison to just offering an extension before bringing the bloated 5th year option into play. That's just common sense that's never seen from HHM & alts.

That seems more the fault of Rodgers for sucking. Love easily has a better season then Rodgers had last season, no doubt.

No reply, just insults, just as I thought.

Nearly every draft pundit was billing Jordan Love as a rawer more unpolished Mahomes, you might not like it, but that doesn't change the fact.

I also think Rodgers simply dissapointed with his play. In addition, Love didn't look ready until last season.

Wait, you are slurping on Aaron's dick now?
It's official! The pivot has been made!

Jordan Love is now the Packers QB that is living rent free in Bears fans heads.

Who is the Bears backup? P.J. something or other? Yeah, I'll take Clifford over him. Christ, I'll take Danny Etling over him too.

And more recent thoughts on J-Love:
View attachment 28957
View attachment 28958

Yeah, who cares, Lance Zierlein also said LaMar Jackson should play WR.

You are trying way too hard in digging up 3 year old irrelevant garbage on J-Love. He is a totally different QB today. Not sure why anyone brought up anything about him coming out of college. Yes, he was compared to Mahomes. But he has grown, progressed and developed since then and many including Aaron Rodgers have said he is going to have a great career.

Stay tuned....I know you will.

Try to control your panic, jealousy and anger:
View attachment 28960

You may want to read the thread again. I wasn't the one who brought up any pre-draft comparisons. After some others were arguing about it, I did post some evidence that he was indeed compared to Mahomes. Just posting factual information after some clown Bears fan made a misinformed statement based in no facts.

The title of this thread is in NO WAY a factual statement. I came in this thread to educate Sigler on the actual reality of the situation.

As I have said countless times:

I am so looking forward to seeing J-Love and Fields on the grass at Lambeau and Soldier for 2 games. It is do or die time for Fields this season. No better time to sink or swim than against the Pack.

Can't wait!

Patrick Mahomes and Jordan Love both had 29 interceptions in 3 years in college.

What is your point? That was years ago.

Are you going to go over his high school stats next?

If you notice the thread you are in now is Packers related and there are countless threads on this forum that are Packers related. The misinformation, lies, and outright bullshit about the Packers written on this forum by Bears fans is rampant.

I am simply here to educate Bears fans on all things Green Bay.

This thread and others are proof that Bears fans are obsessed with the Packers and crave actual facts and an education on the subject.

Love had a better college career than Josh Allen. At a worse school in the same conference. Also, as many college INTs as Mahomes, most of which came in one season.

His junior season was shitty because his whole offensive system and coaching staff was different. He also only had one returning starter on O. He was trying to play hero ball on an atrocious team and single handedly will his team to victory.

If you reverse his sophomore and junior seasons, he is a top 5 pick. Him having a shitty junior season mostly due to circumstance is why GB got Mahomes 2.0

You saying that doesn't make it true. Jordan Love will projected as a rawer, more unpolished Mahomes.

He sat three seasons behind Rodgers. He is ready to roll. Enjoy another Packers HOF QB.

He wasn't playing against prevent d lol. He was playing against the Eagles league leading base d.

That was in 2021, everyone agrees Love wasn't ready before last season training camp. Look at Rodgers game time from his first two seasons, Love's were better.

Why would someone have two Packer fan alts lol.

Who tf cares who Lance Zeurlien compared him too? Why would you ever think that meant anything lol.

Jordan Love's main player comparison was always Patrick Mahomes.

Jordan Love hasn't played 10 games lol. He played in one and half games in 21' with an additional drive of mop duty.

In 22' he played late against the Eagles and looked phenomenal. (This was only the second time he played with the starting o btw)

Yes, Mahomes put up 50 TD passes, you'll notice that was after he became starter lol. Prior to becoming starter, Mahomes had one INT, no TDs, and a 76% passer rating.

Aaron Rodgers prior to becoming starter looked atrocious his first two seasons, then looked good his third year filling in for an injured Favre. Sound familiar?

Until Love has his first season as starter, you cannot know what the result will be. Love was factually compared to Mahomes on a skill set and physical level.

Yes, 'if'. If Jordan Love's sophomore and junior seasons were reversed he would have been a top 5 picks. And GB would never have gotten Mahomes 2.0, therefore, his circumstantial junior season was a blessing for GB.

The reason I point out Love statistics, is that someone tried to point to his college stats as reason as to why he wouldn't be good.

Therefore, it is relevant to point out he had a better college career than Josh Allen, and the same amount of college INTs as Mahomes. No one ever said all QBs with good college stats are going to be good, where on earth did you get that from? Pay attention.

Imagine thinking college statistics were irrelevant in regards to judging a QB's college career lol. Think. Also, Utah State isn't division 2.

Does not even pay to correct him at this point. Everyone knows that 99.9% of his comments are lies, made up crap, and complete bullshit.

Keep in mind that this is the genius that stated that: "Jordan Love's agent said that Jordan will be demanding a trade."

He has been near desperate to get J-Love out of the division for over a year now.

These Bears fans really believe that if they type something enough it will become reality. It has gone from "Brett sucks" to "Aaron sucks" to "Jordan sucks." Well over 30 years of this and counting.

Truly entertaining!

Anyone can say after the fact that maybe it would have been better to trade him last year. Aaron just came off two MVP seasons and the Packers were going all in for 2022. It didn't work out and hindsight is always 20/20. Do you dwell on the past in your life as well? Sucks to be you if you do.

I have never fitted J-Love for a gold jacket or said he is Pat Mahomes 2.0. That is all irrelevant gibberish intended to troll you. Seems it worked and got the desired effect.

J-Love is himself and he has sat behind one of the best QBs to ever do it and mastered his craft. The coaching staff, FO, and fans are excited because of his progression, & development over the past several months. For sure since Tom Clements has been developing him. Aaron credits Tom for his development as a young player. Says Tom is a huge reason he became the QB he did.

Jordan is ready. It is time.

Stay tuned...I like his chances of having a great career.

If the law of averages were legitimately involved in the NFL, then the Bears QB wouldn't be shitty af at passing lol.

Love is a HOFer, enjoy.

We save money by NOT taking his option.

His 5th year option is 22 million, if we extend him long term, his cost will be much lower then that next season.

GB has the best RB tandem in the league, tf are you talking about? Look at Aaron Jones and AJ Dillons numbers lol. Your literally just claiming nonsense based on nothing. Per usual for Bears fans who just hate how good the Packers typically are.

Rodgers was great from his first year starting. 28 TDs to 13 INTs and a 90 something passer rating. 33 TDs to 9 INTs the year after. Once again, you are literally just claiming nonsense based on nothing lol.

Rodgers has more experienced weapons sure, but not nearly the upside. Watson, Reed, Doubs, Musgrave, Kraft etc. The Packers never has speed or athleticism like that for Rodgers.

Love also has a way better O line (Rodgers O line was atrocious), and Love also has way better RBs by far. Jones and Dillon are both better then Ryan Grant.

Okay? Who cares? I've seen every snap of his career so far, the guy is ready.

He has been making all the highest difficulty throws since the 22' preseason. That back shoulder throw that was Rodgers staple? You'll be seeing plenty more of that in the days to come

That was last season, what about the prior three seasons to that?

We disappointed last year because our QB had a broken thumb and no pass rushers but Preston Smith for most the year, even then we were only one game from the playoffs. Missing the playoffs one year doesn't change statistical fact lol.

Nope, we will extend Love in season likely, or shortly thereafter. It will be a hefty contract due to him being a HOFer, but it won't be 22 mil for next season like the option would be.

Love had better college stats than Josh Allen, at a worse school in the same conference, your saying Allen isn't an NFL starter? He looks like an HOFer.

Love threw a ton of picks his junior season after losing his whole starting offense, system, and coaching staff. He only threw 6 INTs in his sophomore season. Reverse those seasons and Love would have been a top 5 overall pick.

Being the best non cheating franchise in football since 95' is not bad. It's great actually, it doesn't matter how you accomplished it, all that matters are the results.

The 80's Niners were one of the greatest teams of all time, but how are they relevant to this conversation?

Yes, reality is going to be harsh when you realize the Packers drafted the guy being touted as a rawer, more unpolished Mahomes, and you see him (Love) be a HOFer.

Nearly everyone had Love projected to the late 1st lol. Almost no one thought of Love as any other then a 1st round pick, in a great QB draft too I might add.

If you reverse Love's sophomore and junior seasons, he would have been a top 5 overall pick. He has the physical arm talent of Mahomes. Scared? You should be. You will be.

Love's junior season was what it was because he lost his whole starting o, system, and coaching staff. He was trying to make up for his atrocious team and play hero ball constantly. His sophomore season is the better, actual reflection of him as a player.

I'm glad Love had his junior season, elsewise he is a top 5 overall pick and GB has no chance at him. Guys with the physical ability of Mahomes almost never make it past the first half of the 1st round.

Love wasn't a bad college QB lol. He was fairly good college QB, with one great season and one mediocre season. If you reverse his sophomore and junior seasons he is a top 5 overall pick.

I thank God for 2019 Utah State firing their whole coaching staff, getting a new offensive system, and retaining only one starter on o. It's why GB got an arm talent on par with Mahomes. That never would have happened otherwise.

Wrong. If you reverse his sophomore and junior seasons he would have been a top 5 overall pick. He was being touted a top 5 overall pick going into his junior year. You denying facts doesn't make it not fact lol. Even after his junior season, there were still pundits projecting him to go ahead of Herbert.

Wrong, and that doesn't make sense lol. There are plenty of elite arm talents who never become highly touted simply due to an elite arm talent having a good year in the NFL. Just nonsense excuses from a bears fan in denial.

Lol? How did Justin Fields playing terrible helo increase Richardson's draft stock? That makes no sense. If anything, teams look at Fields as the worst possible outcome for Richardson. No one likes QBs who suck at passing bruh.

He statistically wasn't lol. He had one mediocre year, but his overall college numbers are good. Statistics don't lie. His sophomore year was great.

Jordan Love showed more as a passer in two drives against the Eagles top rated d then Fields has shown in his whole career lol.

Breaking rushing records isn't impressive when your atrocious at passing. More INTs then TDs, never threw for 300 yards. Etc. Fields is a bad passer and bad player. He will he Lamar's shitty back up within a few seasons.

Want to set a ban bet on Love vs Fields? Or are you scared?

No, Love has looked better then Fields this far. Shouldn't you be banned? Seeing as how Fields is a bust and Love is actually good?

tumblr_mn4ue1b0D91qlxstto1_400.gif

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Love had better college stats than Josh Allen, at a worse school in the same conference, your saying Allen isn't an NFL starter? He looks like an HOFer.

Love threw a ton of picks his junior season after losing his whole starting offense, system, and coaching staff. He only threw 6 INTs in his sophomore season. Reverse those seasons and Love would have been a top 5 overall pick.

Being the best non cheating franchise in football since 95' is not bad. It's great actually, it doesn't matter how you accomplished it, all that matters are the results.

The 80's Niners were one of the greatest teams of all time, but how are they relevant to this conversation?

Yes, reality is going to be harsh when you realize the Packers drafted the guy being touted as a rawer, more unpolished Mahomes, and you see him (Love) be a HOFer.
Complete and utter nonsense, but you do you.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
No, Love has looked better then Fields this far. Shouldn't you be banned? Seeing as how Fields is a bust and Love is actually good?
Im just seeing this. And not gonna scroll back through 5 pages to see what got you so triggered to complete meathead level. I wasnt aware that Packers fans were so confident and excited about Love.. im glad to hear that frankly because I thought the vibe the past couple years was "strong concern he's even a viable QB." Calling Fields a bust is just being a jackass though. Even some third party NFC rankings have him as high as 3 already based on some promising performances. Whether he is all we hope for or not we will see.. but being less of a mouthbreather will go along way.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That seems more the fault of Rodgers for sucking. Love easily has a better season then Rodgers had last season, no doubt.

No way Watson keeps them in games with 2 TDs per Sunday without Rogers.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Im just seeing this. And not gonna scroll back through 5 pages to see what got you so triggered to complete meathead level. I wasnt aware that Packers fans were so confident and excited about Love.. im glad to hear that frankly because I thought the vibe the past couple years was "strong concern he's even a viable QB." Calling Fields a bust is just being a jackass though. Even some third party NFC rankings have him as high as 3 already based on some promising performances. Whether he is all we hope for or not we will see.. but being less of a mouthbreather will go along way.

Love by all account made huge improvement from his second year to his third. This bore out on the field, and it's why we traded Rodgers.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
How is it nonsense? Explain please? You can't, your just mad because the facts aren't what you want then to be lol.
You trying to suggest Jordan Love is destined to be a HOF player is ridiculous.

I watch college football. I doubt you had a clue who he was until they drafted him. He wasn’t good at Utah St., and he’ll be lucky to be average in the NFL. He’s not Josh Allen.

Enjoy the fantasy, but reality is going to bite hard.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Love supposed to be accurate when on the run? Why does it look like Tim Tebow throwing when he rolls out?

I have this feeling Love will look a lot like Sexy Rexy this year. Good from the pocket with timing routes and zero pressure... but folds like a cheap suit when any kind of pressure pushes him off his mark.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Love had a better college career than Josh Allen. At a worse school in the same conference. Also, as many college INTs as Mahomes, most of which came in one season.

His junior season was shitty because his whole offensive system and coaching staff was different. He also only had one returning starter on O. He was trying to play hero ball on an atrocious team and single handedly will his team to victory.

If you reverse his sophomore and junior seasons, he is a top 5 pick. Him having a shitty junior season mostly due to circumstance is why GB got Mahomes 2.0
When did your state legalize crack, for recreational use?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
So basically, by signing Love to a 1-year extension instead of picking up the 5th year option, the Packers save money by only paying him $13 million in guaranteed money vs. $20 million in guaranteed money.

Are these the actions of an organization that believes in their quarterback? Giving him a pay cut?