Packers unsure if Jordan Love is their guy

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
So basically, by signing Love to a 1-year extension instead of picking up the 5th year option, the Packers save money by only paying him $13 million in guaranteed money vs. $20 million in guaranteed money.

Are these the actions of an organization that believes in their quarterback? Giving him a pay cut?
Yes, anything short of a LaMar Jackson type deal before J-Love embarks on his FIRST season as a starter is a huge lack of confidence in J-Love.

You really have your finger on the pulse.

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
This was a smart move by the Packers FO. Potentially save money and build incentives into the contract so that Love can actually earn more than the 5th year option.

I hate the Packers, but I can respect a smart decision.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
This was a smart move by the Packers FO. Potentially save money and build incentives into the contract so that Love can actually earn more than the 5th year option.

I hate the Packers, but I can respect a smart decision.
I think the smart move would have been not trading up to draft Jordan Love and pissing off your HOF franchise QB.

Last edited:

MurrDogg34

Liked Posts:
If you notice the thread you are in now is Packers related and there are countless threads on this forum that are Packers related. The misinformation, lies, and outright bullshit about the Packers written on this forum by Bears fans is rampant.

I am simply here to educate Bears fans on all things Green Bay.

This thread and others are proof that Bears fans are obsessed with the Packers and crave actual facts and an education on the subject.
You just proved my point. Holy shit you're dumb.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Who is the Bears backup? P.J. something or other? Yeah, I'll take Clifford over him. Christ, I'll take Danny Etling over him too.
ummm, no you wouldn’t

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
ummm, no you wouldn’t
100% I take Clifford and Etling over P.J. Walker and Nathan Peterman.

Are you really trying to argue how great the Bears backup QBs are?

Enough with the obsessive stuff. Welcome to ignore if your only comments are thinking you know what I think. Stop making this about me. It's stalkerish behavior.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:

Enough with the obsessive stuff. Welcome to ignore if your only comments are thinking you know what I think. Stop making this about me. It's stalkerish behavior.
Are you really trying to argue love is great and the future when he started 1.5 games. Teams didn't even have film on him to adjust, let's see how he does half way through a season before you make him out to be a MVP.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Nice. And I would take Nathan Peterman in the ass and as starting QB before I let Jordan Love even hold a clipboard for the Bears. My opinion is just as valid as yours.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Are you really trying to argue love is great and the future when he started 1.5 games. Teams didn't even have film on him to adjust, let's see how he does half way through a season before you make him out to be a MVP.
Really hard to take this clown serious when he claims a losing QB that could only get on the field for ONE game in the last three years is a HOFer.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Gives him a raise for *this year*, but gives him an overall pay cut on guaranteed money for his 4th and 5th year combined.

If your job gave you slightly more money this year so that they could give you a lot less money next year, would you say that’s good or bad for you?

In any case, I actually think this is a smart move by the Packers, and at the end of the day, Love *can* make more money if he meets incentives.

But what I can’t figure is, why would a future Hall of Fame quarterback like Jordan Love sign the modest contract extension instead of cashing out big time after killing it this coming year?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
But what I can’t figure is, why would a future Hall of Fame quarterback like Jordan Love sign the modest contract extension instead of cashing out big time after killing it this coming year?
First of all, I have not fitted Jordan for a gold jacket already. Do you want me to assign other Bears fans comments to you? K then.

You may want to learn how to tell when someone is trolling you. He is getting exactly the desired effect from you that he wants. You bring it up often.

Like the Packers coaching staff, I am very excited about the future with Jordan Love. I am not putting him in the HOF already.

Exciting season ahead. More than happy how the roster is coming together. Looking forward to seeing rookie camp starting on Friday.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

You aren’t too bright are you! Again, no need to reply

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Packers unsure if Jordan Love is a guy.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
The Packers traded Rodgers because he didn't want to play there anymore.
Wrong.

Aaron actually wanted to finish his career in Green Bay. That is a fact that Aaron has stated. He stated it for several years prior as well.

The Packers moved on. Aaron has said when he came out of his retreat he realized the Packers moved on, and his only choices at that point were retiring or playing for another team.

Gute wanted to have conversations and speak to Aaron personally about the Packers plans, but those conversations never happened. Aaron was hurt when heard the Packers were open to a trade.

Not a secret the Packers moved on.

The End.

Welcome to your new nightmare Bears fans.
Screenshot_20230503-171005_(1).png