Packers unsure if Jordan Love is their guy

mecha

Liked Posts:
Didn’t he throw 16 interceptions his last year?
literally all this shit talk is just coping. it went from caping to straight up coping. they may be the most desperate fandom in professional sports.

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
So apparently one slant that Christian Watson took 63 yards to the house is all it takes for Packers fans to convince themselves Jordan Love doesn't suck. Luckily reality will set in soon enough.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The tea leaves are not that difficult to read regarding the Packers current situation. I do understand why it could be difficult to grasp for fans who's favorite pastime is cruising rural farmlands looking for sheep with their heads caught in the fence. Let me break this down for the sports knowledge challenged.

2022 Packers 2 time MVP is feeling disrespected and wants to feel the love and the Packers already realize the Love they wanted to feel was a swing and miss. They rolled with the long hair bearded ones demands but felt buyers less than a year later. Their only option for future success at that point was to trade their asset for future draft capital, roll in 2023 with 3 raw, unproven QB in hopes to secure more high value draft capitol. With 2 potential franchise QB's available with a high 1st rd pick in 2024, the Packers view this path as their best option at future success at QB.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Patrick Mahomes and Jordan Love both had 29 interceptions in 3 years in college.

What is your point? That was years ago.

Are you going to go over his high school stats next?
Weren’t you just bragging about his stats in his sophomore year?

You: check out these amazing stats at a division 2 school in his sophomore year!

Me: what about his well below average stats in his junior year?

You: don’t look at those stats but look at how many interceptions Mahomes threw(in 200+ more plus attempts?) while playing in division 1!

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why are there so many Packer fans in a Bears forum? I don't even know of a single Packers forum. Talk about living rent free.
Packers message board is lemonparty.org. Packers fans spend a lot of time there

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Why are there so many Packer fans in a Bears forum? I don't even know of a single Packers forum. Talk about living rent free.
If you notice the thread you are in now is Packers related and there are countless threads on this forum that are Packers related. The misinformation, lies, and outright bullshit about the Packers written on this forum by Bears fans is rampant.

I am simply here to educate Bears fans on all things Green Bay.

This thread and others are proof that Bears fans are obsessed with the Packers and crave actual facts and an education on the subject.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Weren’t you just bragging about his stats in his sophomore year?

You: check out these amazing stats at a division 2 school in his sophomore year!

Me: what about his well below average in his junior year?

You: don’t look at those stats but look at how many interceptions Mahomes threw(in 200 plus attempts?) while playing in division 1!

Love had a better college career than Josh Allen. At a worse school in the same conference. Also, as many college INTs as Mahomes, most of which came in one season.

His junior season was shitty because his whole offensive system and coaching staff was different. He also only had one returning starter on O. He was trying to play hero ball on an atrocious team and single handedly will his team to victory.

If you reverse his sophomore and junior seasons, he is a top 5 pick. Him having a shitty junior season mostly due to circumstance is why GB got Mahomes 2.0

10veitout

Liked Posts:
His point is probably that Jordan Love sucks and comparing him in any way to Mahomes is absolutely absurd.

You saying that doesn't make it true. Jordan Love will projected as a rawer, more unpolished Mahomes.

He sat three seasons behind Rodgers. He is ready to roll. Enjoy another Packers HOF QB.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Got a feeling we won't be hearing much from the two dumbdicks....or maybe one dumbdick and his alt. Cool that when one is online, the other one isn't. Coming here and making a fool of yourself X2....great stuff, Nice life. The disappearing act starts in late September when you find out the reality of what they are selling you. No way in hell you will step up...just runaway and hide. You can toodle-loo back into your basement apartment.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
How come you guys only look to that fraction of a game he played vs a prevent D, and never source his one and only start in which he lost. 1TD, 1INT, 55% completion rate. 73% QBR.
He wasn't playing against prevent d lol. He was playing against the Eagles league leading base d.

That was in 2021, everyone agrees Love wasn't ready before last season training camp. Look at Rodgers game time from his first two seasons, Love's were better.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Got a feeling we won't be hearing much from the two dumbdicks....or maybe one dumbdick and his alt. Cool that when one is online, the other one isn't. Coming here and making a fool of yourself X2....great stuff, Nice life. The disappearing act starts in late September when you find out the reality of what they are selling you. No way in hell you will step up...just runaway and hide. You can toodle-loo back into your basement apartment.

Why would someone have two Packer fan alts lol.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Like I said....Dumbdick