PAGANO OUT!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I just think the window on this defense is closing, and it's closing fast.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Wow, one play.

How about all the times Akiem let RB's run right up the middle because he didn't have goldman right next to him?

I'm not caping for shit. Keep up.

I'm pointing out this defense has a serious issue in talent. The good talent on here is aging, Eddie Jackson is a one year wonder, Quinn is a bust, we have ZERO depth.

This is what happens when the window closes. But sure, keep blaming the DC, until you can't.
Buddy Ryan used to drop Dent into coverage. It happens all the time

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
they knew the natives would be restless unless they saw a hanging so they did the easy weak ass thing.......back to the arena league offense we go

msadows

Liked Posts:
Maybe now the defense can get back to being championship caliber?

@msadows

Not unless you get pace to find a bunch of young rookies who can contribute, which is about a 0% chance.

We need another ILB, another DE, another edge rusher, another safety(maybe two) and another slot corner.

We also have zero cap.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, one play.

How about all the times Akiem let RB's run right up the middle because he didn't have goldman right next to him?

I'm not caping for shit. Keep up.

I'm pointing out this defense has a serious issue in talent. The good talent on here is aging, Eddie Jackson is a one year wonder, Quinn is a bust, we have ZERO depth.

This is what happens when the window closes. But sure, keep blaming the DC, until you can't.

What's next you gonna make more gay comments about me and @HeHateMe ?

Seems like the depth of your emotional intelligence is halted at gay jokes.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Buddy Ryan used to drop Dent into coverage. It happens all the time

I'm not even going to bitch about that play.

It was a bad play call. It happens. Overall I don't think he was the major issue.

Sure, he wasn't a good dc, and he did a lot of things wrong, but he also wasn't the one who made a lot of vets plays terrible.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What's next you gonna make more gay comments about me and @HeHateMe ?

Seems like the depth of your emotional intelligence is halted at gay jokes.

Why don't you have a few wine spritzers and watch some 13 reasons why with HHM?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Not unless you get pace to find a bunch of young rookies who can contribute, which is about a 0% chance.

We need another ILB, another DE, another edge rusher, another safety(maybe two) and another slot corner.

We also have zero cap.
Didn't young rookies contribute this season? I coulda swore he drafted a player that was arguably rookie of the year material if he didn't get hurt and Chase Young didn't exist?
Also Pagano's soft no pressure scheme was bullshit so now that is gone, things are looking up.

You're like a cat up there on that Pagano hill. How many times you gonna die on that Pagano hill, cat man?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Didn't young rookies contribute this season? I coulda swore he drafted a player that was arguably rookie of the year material if he didn't get hurt and Chase Young didn't exist?
Also Pagano's soft no pressure scheme was bullshit so now that is gone, things are looking up.

You're like a cat up there on that Pagano hill. How many times you gonna die on that Pagano hill, cat man?

Jaylon was good for a rookie, but lets not get out of hand. His passer rating against was in the 100's.

It's not a pagano hill, bud.

I'm pointing out the major issue is talent first. Sure, the scheme was not good, I have no attachment to pagano. I'm pointing out this defensive decline is starting.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last year, almost the entire Offensive coaching staff got scapegoated even though they wdid get improved. This year it's Pagano. Working under Nagy is a dangerous place.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Nagy is the one who should be GONE. The offense was horrific.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
it's entirely possible if Goldman is still alive after covid and returns ..and you replace 59....things could be much different

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why don't you have a few wine spritzers and watch some 13 reasons why with HHM?

I know that you think it is some sort of clever insult to cast people as homosexual, but I also sense that you are jealous of our love.