Patrick Mahomes' big day somehow got people Mad Online about Mitchell Trubisky? lol

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna guess after the NFL catches up to Mahomes and he falls back to Earth, you're gonna deny ever saying this every other bandwagon you've jumped on??

I notice all the Watson nuthuggers from last year aren't so loud anymore.

I’m gonna say the NFL can’t catch up to this gunslinger. He’s on pace for 80 td passes this year. Show some fuckin’ respect to the NEW elite QB.... and really isn’t it about time the Bears start Chase over this Biscuit fella? The object of the game is to score, right?

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m gonna say the NFL can’t catch up to this gunslinger. He’s on pace for 80 td passes this year. Show some fuckin’ respect to the NEW elite QB.... and really isn’t it about time the Bears start Chase over this Biscuit fella? The object of the game is to score, right?

I think Chase lacks warrior spirit

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
To be fair to the Bears, Mahomes is exactly the kind of Quarterback that the Bears would turn to scrap. Raw with High Potential? Welcome to the coaching staff that is either new, incompetent, or both for the last 30 years. Also, expectations of greatness start day 1, so hopefully you took care of that development thing. Mahomes on the Chiefs very well may end up with a better career than Trubisky on the Bears. It's too early to tell for both players, but the arrow is certainly pointing that way. But Mahomes would have been a disaster on the Bears, he needed a strong minded, experienced coach to develop him, and a situation that could provide patience while he learned to become a Quarterback, not just a ball thrower. Chicago had/still has none of that so Mahomes was not a realistic option, regardless of how well or poor Trubisky's career goes.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To be fair to the Bears, Mahomes is exactly the kind of Quarterback that the Bears would turn to scrap. Raw with High Potential? Welcome to the coaching staff that is either new, incompetent, or both for the last 30 years. Also, expectations of greatness start day 1, so hopefully you took care of that development thing. Mahomes on the Chiefs very well may end up with a better career than Trubisky on the Bears. It's too early to tell for both players, but the arrow is certainly pointing that way. But Mahomes would have been a disaster on the Bears, he needed a strong minded, experienced coach to develop him, and a situation that could provide patience while he learned to become a Quarterback, not just a ball thrower. Chicago had/still has none of that so Mahomes was not a realistic option, regardless of how well or poor Trubisky's career goes.

Baers staff is halve as good as the Chiefs

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Maybe....but if we had stayed at pick #3 and just drafted the QB that fell to us...if they're both likely to fail here anyway...

NFCnB

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
ive always loved being a Bears fan. Im beginning to be embarrassed by the meatballery displayed by Bears fans lately, though.,

Toast88

Liked Posts:
ive always loved being a Bears fan. Im beginning to be embarrassed by the meatballery displayed by Bears fans lately, though.,

New to fandom, eh?

Just kidding. Just kidding.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I think what he's trying to say if you read between the tea leaves is that if Pace wasnt an idiot, why wouldnt he just wait until pick 3 and grab either QB since they would both be there for him to choose whichever one he wants at 3 instead of 2? And also why trade up then? Because it was likely they'd both be there anyways and Pace could CHOOSE.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Compared to the alternative, does he really?
You can't have a little warrior spirit. It's not a relative state. Sorta like being kinda of a virgin.

That you don't know this tells me you actually no nothing of being a warrior. You are more like a Spartan wife than a Spartan warrior.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sorta like being kinda of a virgin.

You know like when you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you're... you feel it and it feels lilke a bag of sand

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think what he's trying to say if you read between the tea leaves is that if Pace wasnt an idiot, why wouldnt he just wait until pick 3 and grab either QB since they would both be there for him to choose whichever one he wants at 3 instead of 2? And also why trade up then? Because it was likely they'd both be there anyways and Pace could CHOOSE.

That was my thinking. Why you tripping over yourself, Pace, to get the guy who only started for 1 year in college and didn’t learn much of anything regarding winning. There’s other options. Why can’t you spot talent like Andy?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can't have a little warrior spirit. It's not a relative state. Sorta like being kinda of a virgin.

That you don't know this tells me you actually no nothing of being a warrior. You are more like a Spartan wife than a Spartan warrior.

How are you, a dope completely foreign to the inner spiritual warrior, gonna tell me, who oozes warrior spirit from every pore on my body, anything about the inner warrior spirit? You, sir, are a damned fool.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Alright man I'm in. Ima overreact to everything.

Trubisky plays bad toinght? He fuckin sucks, he's a bust, should've drafted Watson/Mahomes.

Trubisky plays ok tonight? He's a mediocre cuck of a QB who lacks killer instinct.

Trubisky plays great tonight? He's a top 5 QB in the league, going to be better than Watson/Mahomes, and we're SB bound.

These are my guidelines for the rest of the season until we can make a true judgement.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Alright man I'm in. Ima overreact to everything.

Trubisky plays bad toinght? He fuckin sucks, he's a bust, should've drafted Watson/Mahomes.

Trubisky plays ok tonight? He's a mediocre cuck of a QB who lacks killer instinct.

Trubisky plays great tonight? He's a top 5 QB in the league, going to be better than Watson/Mahomes, and we're SB bound.

These are my guidelines for the rest of the season until we can make a true judgement.

Breh, you're the founder of the Homer Movement. The fuck...

et tu Brute?