? PATRIOTS Release Antonio ?️rown ?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
just saw and just realized MF is on my team. Freaking autopick

I actually wanted him, thought his temper tantrims would be done. Thankfully the guy in front of me wanted hom more

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually wanted him, thought his temper tantrims would be done. Thankfully the guy in front of me wanted hom more
I didn't want him but the draft kept kicking me out on my laptop and he was autopicked for me in the 2nd round. I warmed up to the idea that they will have to force feed him the ball to make him happy. lol. But now, he may end up not even being on a team

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’ve heard conduct detrimental to the team is considered an invalidation of contract.

According to barstool if he was cut today all they would lose were the picks traded plus 1 mil

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Now Schefter is hearing that the Raiders may take it a step further by voiding Brown's guarantees, which "obviously would end his time in Oakland." Brown's deteriorating relationship with the Raiders and Mayock in particular may be beyond repair.
“Mr. Mayock, Jerry Jones is on Line 1.”

“And the Redskins are on Line 2.”

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
AB is a dumbass. How do you risk losing 30Mil guaranteed just for some stupid BS. This dude makes TO look like a saint.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bigger mental issues than Brandon marshal. Only ass he tried to kick was that goofy mother fucker Gould

Brandon sought help for his issues unlike AB

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
AB is a dumbass. How do you risk losing 30Mil guaranteed just for some stupid BS. This dude makes TO look like a saint.
AB finally figured out that he's going to be wasting his career with a team without a bright future or chance at a superbowl so he's will to walk away in hopes of getting picked up. Remember when TO did the same thing?

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
Here's a question, if he's cut and say he would sign on the cheap would you roll the dice on him for a 1 year deal to win a SB?

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here's a question, if he's cut and say he would sign on the cheap would you roll the dice on him for a 1 year deal to win a SB?

Hell no. A guy like that is a distraction far beyond what he brings in talent.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never. Hell no. I would take Brandon Marshall or Randy Moss or TO or OchoCinco before I agree to have AB.