? PATRIOTS Release Antonio ?️rown ?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
He was about to lose 30 million dollars signing bonus, and negate his 14.9 million dollar contract for this year.

Emotional........

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
I’d sign him in a second. Now, I’d have language in the contract that if he didn’t flush the toilet after he pissed I could cut him and recoup money with no problem. I actually think if he got on with a legitimate contender he’d shut the f”@& up and play. This was all a show to get released and sign with a team that was going somewhere. I’d say Jerry Jones has already got the contract drawn up.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’d sign him in a second. Now, I’d have language in the contract that if he didn’t flush the toilet after he pissed I could cut him and recoup money with no problem. I actually think if he got on with a legitimate contender he’d shut the f”@& up and play. This was all a show to get released and sign with a team that was going somewhere. I’d say Jerry Jones has already got the contract drawn up.

Yeah, that sure worked for Brandon Marshall

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
That guy needs a psyche exam. It’s sad we saw what mental health did to TO. Marshal at least has his wife checking on him. It doesn’t look like this guy has any support structure

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That guy needs a psyche exam. It’s sad we saw what mental health did to TO. Marshal at least has his wife checking on him. It doesn’t look like this guy has any support structure
I'm a bit worried about the guy. He needs to be checked for CTE ASAP.

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
I won’t dispute the fact he is nuts, but I’d say Its a chance Id take. IF and I can’t over emphasize the IF but if it did work out you have an instant upgrade to the Offense like what Mack brought to the D. I just keep thinking I’d hate to see him with a NFC team. AB and Adams....could you imagine him teamed up with another top 10 receiver. Him and Odell on the Browns....it’s a risk but for someone it could be a Super Bowl for a team that is already solid.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Lol. This makes the Bears second round pick they obtained from the Raiders even more valuable.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
AB isn’t tall enough to catch Mitches over throws.
He wouldn’t help this offense and would go ballistic.

This. Plus he wouldn't like all the 5yd routes Nagy calls

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL at anyone that thinks AB signing somewhere on a one year "prove it" deal at a discounted rate.