Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
This ding dong does realize his team is pure dog shit right? They have 2 wins.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
WhAT AbOUt ThEIR RECoRd AGaiNST THe BeARS ThE PaST 10 YEArS ?
Good news, bad news.

Good news: The Lions have a better record head to head over the past 10 years.

Bad news: He's a Bears fan.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who cares, Golladay was not worth a second contract to the Lions, if he was, he would still be on the Lions.
Davis was a first round bust of the Lions, who gives a fuck if he is still in the league. He was a huge FAIL by the Lions.
Crosby IR or not he has never been a starter or even a solid backup, another fail.
Okwara, high pick who in his first two seasons has 0 starts and done very little on the field. So far looks like another bust.
Okudah, super bust.
Hockenson, IR two of his first three years. A top 10 pick who can't seem to stay on the field for a full season.

What I said is still true no matter how you try to twist or turn it Lions drafts from 2017 through 2020 overall have been absolute shit.
Golladay is a bust because the Lions did not want to pay him a mega contract? Ok? Sure thing
By your metric, Floyd was a bust as well? Brees too?
Jenkins is a bust too I guess
Calling Hockenson a bust just shows how football ignorant you are, but coming from a fan of a team that boasts Kmet and the bust before him, I can see why
Johnson........... Bust
And Crosby was a solid backup.......better than half the trash your trotting out there right now.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is that Lions finishing with a better record than the Bears prediction looking?
Show me were I predicted it? I said it could happen, not that it would. But, laughing my ass off ATM because your meaningless victory means you will endure Pace and maybe even Nagy, even longer, so ........Enjoy!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Penei Sewell​

I know its only pre-season but YIKES! Imagine passing up da gawd Justin Fields for this gigantic sack of turds.

LMAO now regarded as one of the top 5 rookies in the class..............

Your post isn't aging well.

meanwhile, Fumblina Fields ..............................

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except it obviously is true.

When you look at total stats, per nfl carreer, Mooney's yard per target stats compared to St.Brown are insignificant. You opened this can of worms yourself when you touted this:

St Brown has not even cracked 10 yards per reception yet.

When confronted with the actual context of your statement, you back pedaled saying that is not what you meant, that he had not average that per a season.

When i brought it to your attention that he had not even completed a season yet, you said it was perfectly fine to use his stats to date.

Well then spanky, that is what i am doing, using each players NFL stats to date.

Darnel "drops" Mooney catch rate 59,0% 7.2 y/tgt
Amon St. Brown catch rate 74.7% 6.9 y/tgt

Completely insignificant lead in yards per target, very significant lead by St. Brown in catch rate.

Now of course you will try to back pedal again, and claim only this season, while at the same time ignoring that Mooney has more games as well as more targets.

It has also been demonstrated Mooney is every bit as much as a dink/dunk WR as you claim St. Brown to be. That was the only reason for excluding those outlier games.

Now take your "L" and go home.

Oh, and btw, St. Brown does not benefit from the fact he is thought of like the WR2, as Mooney lines has Arob lining up on the other side of the ball, often drawing the opposing teams #1 corner.

Also, of note, St. Brown was a 4th round pick this year, making another's statement in this thread completely ignorant.

This is rambling nonsense. I had been quoting his season stats previously so obviously I checked his stats beforehand. Hence it is stupid to think I missed the fact he had 3 or 4 games above 10 yards a reception and just got lucky that he happened to average less than 10 yards on the season. The obvious answer here is that I was referring to his season stats.

ARob has been injured and played like shit all year. Further, no one is moving their No 1 CB around fo guard an unknown rookie.

The reality remains that despite the drops Mooney still has more yards, YPR, and air yards per targret. Let's revist when St Brown gets over 10 yards per reception on the season or exceeds Mooney in yards. Until then it is clear Moonry has outproduced St Brown. Sorry.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Holy shat. Just looked up the lions history over the last couple of decades, and the last 8 times they even surprised the shit out of themselves by making the playoffs, they lost in the WC round. That's 8 playoff losses in a row. And, I'm always seeing this idiot sugarcoating things.

How much evidence does it take to convince someone with fetal alcohol syndrome that he's deranged?

ncognito, seriously, what in the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you have any dignity? You realize you're going to kick the bucket one day, and you're going to have to come to grips with having pissed away your life watching and defending (lmao) something so foul? Do want to go to your grave being a fucking loser?

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
And, did some guy named Wayne Fontes really go 66-67 with the Detroit Lions dragging him down? Why is he not in the HOF?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is rambling nonsense. I had been quoting his season stats previously so obviously I checked his stats beforehand. Hence it is stupid to think I missed the fact he had 3 or 4 games above 10 yards a reception and just got lucky that he happened to average less than 10 yards on the season. The obvious answer here is that I was referring to his season stats.

ARob has been injured and played like shit all year. Further, no one is moving their No 1 CB around fo guard an unknown rookie.

The reality remains that despite the drops Mooney still has more yards, YPR, and air yards per targret. Let's revist when St Brown gets over 10 yards per reception on the season or exceeds Mooney in yards. Until then it is clear Moonry has outproduced St Brown. Sorry.
Amon St. Brown has 13 less targets, yet 12 more receptions, He has a completion rate 20% higher then "drops" Mooney. He has the same amount of Td's, now up to 9.4 yds per target and is ascending. The only thing saving your sorry but isn't there isn't more games left in the season.

Long story short ST. Brown > Mooney.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL. Mooney has almost 3 more ypc and 200 more yds. Anybody can catch slants and outlets against the oppositions weakest defenders. Mooney has 4 drops this year. Same as Kirk, Kupp, Lamb, Cooks and 20 other guys. :rolleyes:

Bears are losing but they at least tended to be in more games than than Lions. A lot less garbage yards where the opposition lets a possession WR have easy grabs underneath.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Show me were I predicted it? I said it could happen, not that it would. But, laughing my ass off ATM because your meaningless victory means you will endure Pace and maybe even Nagy, even longer, so ........Enjoy!
What a soft cop out. And that’s your GM and HC too.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL. Mooney has almost 3 more ypc and 200 more yds. Anybody can catch slants and outlets against the oppositions weakest defenders. Mooney has 4 drops this year. Same as Kirk, Kupp, Lamb, Cooks and 20 other guys. :rolleyes:

Bears are losing but they at least tended to be in more games than than Lions. A lot less garbage yards where the opposition lets a possession WR have easy grabs underneath.
Bears aren't "in" any more games than the Lions.......
What the hell you talking about? Bears have MORE loss's by ten points or more......

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Mooney's catch rate is pathetic. A receiver is supposed to catch the dam ball. Not to mention St. Browns Rookie stats are shitting all over Mooney's. Shall I start necroing all the off season hype you had for him this preseason?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mooney's catch rate is pathetic. A receiver is supposed to catch the dam ball. Not to mention St. Browns Rookie stats are shitting all over Mooney's. Shall I start necroing all the off season hype you had for him this preseason?
Go ahead while you’re at it show us highlights of the last lions winning season