Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mooney's catch rate is pathetic. A receiver is supposed to catch the dam ball. Not to mention St. Browns Rookie stats are shitting all over Mooney's. Shall I start necroing all the off season hype you had for him this preseason?
He's my man but if you want to waste our time proving that, go right ahead, LOL. Bragging about a guy that won't reach 800 yds nor ever had a 100 yd game, LOL.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Amon St. Brown has 13 less targets, yet 12 more receptions, He has a completion rate 20% higher then "drops" Mooney. He has the same amount of Td's, now up to 9.4 yds per target and is ascending. The only thing saving your sorry but isn't there isn't more games left in the season.

Long story short ST. Brown > Mooney.

And yet he has less yards because again he averages less than 10 yards a reception while Mooney averages 14 yards a reception.

Again this is not rocket science. St Brown only averages 6.7 air yards per target. You are having an orgasm over a guy that catches checkdowns.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Any team can play 30 seasons and not win 1 postseason game, amirite?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have insider info, that Robert Quinn would like to personally thank Penis Sewer for his contributions to him getting the Bears sack record. Insiders tell me he sent Penis Sewage a Turn Table as a Christmas gift.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
HOLY SHIT! Thank you CCS for voting this thread thread of the year! Who would have known that the Lions drafting a terrible player would result in such amazing content for CCS. We win again!
View attachment 16406
Congrats! Endless entertainment. You did the impossible. You involved the Lions in a victory.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mike Glennon - 6th different team, has lost last 9 starts ?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Huge play by the overrated Trevis Gipson. Maybe he could do that vs a good team when it matters.

MONTGOMERY! @MDB111™ !!!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Typical end of season meaningless slaying of the Giants. Set your watch to it.