Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you, future HOFer. Did you notice how all you had to do was state the obvious about my success to trigger the troll? LMAO. The same guy who kisses the butt of MJY and whatever flavor of the week troll who goes at me. Imagine being so hateful and friendless.
LMAO,

Except your hot take isn't aging well, with Fumblina Fields hurt again, the Sewel ascending up the top rookies list.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And yet Mooney still has more yards. Do you think receptions are more important than the actual yards gained on the reception?
A product of more targets because St. Brown was a rookie.

Ask any Gm who he would take right now, St. Brown or drops Mooney.......

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
why is everyone even arguing over any of this shit?

@Anytime23 won. that's all that matters.

LOL, except,,,,no

I know its only pre-season but YIKES! Imagine passing up da gawd Justin Fields for this gigantic sack of turds.

Justin Fields will be just another in a long list of Bears and OSU QB failures.

Thank GAWD the Lions didn't draft this sack of turds (Fields) and trade away an additional #1 draft pick to do it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A product of more targets because St. Brown was a rookie.

Ask any Gm who he would take right now, St. Brown or drops Mooney.......
Mooney objectively has better stats. Sorry. Yards are more important than receptions. This is obvious.

No one cares about your unprovable hypothetical. Some GMs may prefer a guy that cant crack 10 YPR on the year while others may prefer a guy that is a bigger play threat.

St Brown will have to eventually improve his YPR as 9.8 is incredibly unimpressive.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
LMAO,

Except your hot take isn't aging well, with Fumblina Fields hurt again, the Sewel ascending up the top rookies list.
How is Sewel ascending up the top rookie list? Which comedy club you performing at next? I gotta see the rest of your act.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How is Sewel ascending up the top rookie list? Which comedy club you performing at next? I gotta see the rest of your act.

He has played well overall as a rookie. His main issue is inconsistent pass blocking and the Lions used a top 10 pick on a RT.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sewell has not been trash. That is silly.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Sewell has not been trash. That is silly.
Don’t think Sewell has been trash, but he has not played like a top 10 pick. I also don’t see becoming a top Tackle in the league.

mecha

Liked Posts:
LOL, except,,,,no

I know its only pre-season but YIKES! Imagine passing up da gawd Justin Fields for this gigantic sack of turds.

Justin Fields will be just another in a long list of Bears and OSU QB failures.

Thank GAWD the Lions didn't draft this sack of turds (Fields) and trade away an additional #1 draft pick to do it.
yeah, you're doing well with Goff. thanks

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tired of seeing Penei Sewell thread popping up.

Can we declare the topic over or something? Thanks!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
30 years ago today:

1641436124904.png

Just a couple weeks after the fall of the Soviet Union. What a time to be alive.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah, you're doing well with Goff. thanks
Here is the difference, in obtaining Goff, the Lions obtained two 1st round picks, in obtaining Fields, the Bears gave up two 1st round picks. And Goff has better stats........

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

10. T PENEI SEWELL, DETROIT LIONS

PFF overall grade: 78.0

The week-to-week consistency at right tackle over the past seven weeks has been a sight to behold. After he was nothing short of a liability at times early on, Sewell has only allowed nine pressures on the right side over that span. That’s quite the improvement for only a 21-year-old.

People forget he didn't play a snap of football in 2020, and is only 21 years old. His ceiling is incredible. Meanwhile I am not seeing Bustin Justin Fublina Fields anywhere on that list.

And then........

15. WR AMON-RA ST. BROWN, DETROIT LIONS

PFF overall grade: 73.4

A newcomer to the list, St. Brown has been quite easily the Lions' most reliable receiver the past four weeks. He now has 43 targets, 37 catches and 340 yards over the past four weeks. While he’s getting featured a lot underneath out of the slot, he’s still making the most of those targets.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
30 years ago today:

View attachment 16546

Just a couple weeks after the fall of the Soviet Union. What a time to be alive.
Most memorable Bears playoff in recent history?

Doink.........Doink

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You have to wonder why with all their players being superior to the bears why the Lions always seem to be worse than them. Also @nc0gnet0 do the ten year thing?