Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields is no longer on the team. Gibbs will be fumbling for you guys for years to come.
Swift will miss more games than Gibbs has fumbles.

But Fields would start on the Lions.............

:jonesy:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Swift will miss more games than Gibbs has fumbles.

But Fields would start on the Lions.............

:jonesy:
Swift played 16 games last year jackass. That is more than Gibbs played.

Remember when you used to suck Swift off and say he is better than Monty?

I always stated they were close, I would rather have Swift. Swift has consistently produced more per carry, and more for reception. Yes, Monty has more yards, because, derp, more carries. Swift remains more of a threat.

Swift is the better running back. Monty runs like he has rocks in his shoes, doesn't scare anyone to "break one off". he's a gamer, a good, workhorse plodding RB. Never said he sucked, so not sure your point here. Swift gets less carries because the Lions have a pretty capable RB2. Now that the Bears have a HC that isn't a complete idiot, I am sure Monty will see less carries as well.

Good times.

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
LMAO, then it must be REALLY pathetic that Anytime travels back 10 years to see my first post.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA , a post you have referenced many times in the past.
The key word there is past. You get a giant boner when brining up posts from the past. It’s what you love here for.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The key word there is past. You get a giant boner when brining up posts from the past. It’s what you love here for.
Too bad it’s not the regular season when the lions blow a big game and he goes into hiding for two weeks. Guess he needs to get the posts in while he still can.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you don't want your past predictions brought back up, try not to be so blatantly wrong?
But yeah, of course now you want to hide from it, sissy boy.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Swift played 16 games last year jackass.b That is more than Gibbs played.

Good times.
"Swift will miss more games than Gibbs has fumbles."

show me were I referenced 2023 only?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Swift played 16 games last year jackass.b That is more than Gibbs played.

Good times.
Remember when you laughed at the Lions paying Monty 5.5 mil?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad it’s not the regular season when the lions blow a big game and he goes into hiding for two weeks. Guess he needs to get the posts in while he still can.
I can hardly wait for the pre-season after the draft when you once again open your mouth and insert your foot. It has become a CCS tradition.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I can hardly wait for the pre-season after the draft when you once again open your mouth and insert your foot. It has become a CCS tradition.
I love how you’re the only person not in on the joke.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"Swift will miss more games than Gibbs has fumbles."

show me were I referenced 2023 only?
Show me where I said you did.

Remember when you laughed at the Lions paying Monty 5.5 mil?
Yes and I also said I dont like the Swift signing. You are the hypocritical dumbass that hated on Monty and sucked off Swift when they were on Bears and Lions respectively and now doing the reverse now that they have swapped teams.

It just goes to show how biased you are. I judge things based on principles. You judge things based on which team a player plays for.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Show me where I said you did.

Yes and I also said I dont like the Swift signing. You are the hypocritical dumbass that hated on Monty and sucked off Swift when they were on Bears and Lions respectively and now doing the reverse now that they have swapped teams.

It just goes to show how biased you are. I judge things based on principles. You judge things based on which team a player plays for.
Your judegments are wrong far more than they are ever right

/end debate

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
May 10th. Thank God for the rain which has helped wash away the garbage and trash off the sidewalks. I'm workin' long hours now, six in the afternoon to six in the morning. Sometimes even eight in the morning, six days a week. Sometimes seven days a week. It's a long hustle but it keeps me real busy. I can take in three, three fifty a week. Sometimes even more when I do it off the meter. All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take blacks. Don't make no difference to me.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
if you don't want your past predictions brought back up, try not to be so blatantly wrong?
But yeah, of course now you want to hide from it, sissy boy.
What the heck are you talking about Rick haha. You’ve got issues.