Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine passing up da gawd Justin Fields for this gigantic sack of turds.

Edit: Thank you everyone for voting this amazing thread as for a Lance Stone Award. I am happy to announce that we've won and this is the thread of the year. The content king keeps churning out winners!

:turrible:
Imagine trying this hard to impress the one poster on this board who can remotely tolerate you lmao

He’ll be dead soon btw

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Why is @nc0gnet0 tagging me in posts from 2021? I dont give a shit about things that were said 3 years ago. Clearly this fool has no meaning in life to move on. He still stuck in 2021 CCS land.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is @nc0gnet0 tagging me in posts from 2021? I dont give a shit about things that were said 3 years ago. Clearly this fool has no meaning in life to move on. He still stuck in 2021 CCS land.
Fool? HAHAHAHAHA, poor little butt hurt sausage man doesn't like it when his hot takes are exposed for the manure they are.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Fool? HAHAHAHAHA, poor little butt hurt sausage man doesn't like it when his hot takes are exposed for the manure they are.
I see the asshat, pretend Lions fan has me in his signature line. I know I won’t be seeing much of that whenever the Lions lose.

Oh and fumble, fumble….

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
because he’s never had sex and has no friends. Life sucks and the world will be better off when he dies.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Rick, I don’t care about a post I made in 2021. I didn’t even remember that post until you randomly brought it up. But I’m glad you care so much you decided to travel 3 years into the past to revive it. I’m really happy this is the life you chose!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
After watching JF play for the past three years, fumbles are indeed something Bears fans should be an expert on.

Fields is no longer on the team. Gibbs will be fumbling for you guys for years to come.