Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nice try, but they never drafted him for LT. They already had, and extended Decker.
Nice try though......
How in the blue hell would I have known that?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lions Penei Sewell PFF’s OL of the year for 2023​

Another year goes by, and yet another of Anytimes "the clueless one" hot takes, continues to age badly, very badly, very very badly.

As the Bears prepare once again to ship off one of their first round QB's in to clipboard land, Sewell has ascended to what some consider the best O-lineman in the league.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know its only pre-season but YIKES! Imagine passing up da gawd Justin Fields for this gigantic sack of turds.

Edit: Thank you everyone for voting this amazing thread as for a Lance Stone Award. I am happy to announce that we've won and this is the thread of the year. The content king keeps churning out winners!
View attachment 16408

Maybe they should rename this award the "Lance Clueless" award?

Let's check in on how this post faired shall we?

Da gawd, Justin Fields can't even be traded for half a bag of stale donuts, meanwhile......................................................

10. OT PENEI SEWELL, DETROIT LIONS

Sewell’s 93.1 PFF run-blocking grade is one of the best single-season marks over the past 15 years at any position. He was a dominant force in the run game for the Lions and allowed just one sack over 17 starts.

Priceless.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:

Da gawd, Justin Fields can't even be traded for half a bag of stale donuts, meanwhile......................................................

Sewell’s 93.1 PFF run-blocking grade is one of the best single-season marks over the past 15 years at any position. He was a dominant force in the run game for the Lions and allowed just one sack over 17 starts.

Priceless.
And the Bears beat the Lions handily....

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Priceless.
Also Dan Campbell will lose the Lions games with his stupidity.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
LMAO Lions have won 3 of the last 4 games.
BTW, how about them Packers?
just going with the most recent game...go ahead and move the goal posts all you want, you will stll lose to the Bears twice next season.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
just going with the most recent game...go ahead and move the goal posts all you want, you will stll lose to the Bears twice next season.
oh yes? Care to wager on that?
One month ban bet?

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
One month ban bet?
You should be banned right after you post ANYTHING about the lions.
This is Chicago sports forum, take your garbage elsewhere..

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should be banned right after you post ANYTHING about the lions.
This is Chicago sports forum, take your garbage elsewhere..
Maybe you should take that up with the thread creator?
Garbage? Well yes, the thread is also about JF.

But hey, enjoyany of the 1,541 threads about to Caleb or not to Caleb.

Or

if you prefer, you can continue reading one of the 1,001 threads about

"Can we trade Justin for a ham sammy" ?

Last edited:

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
You made the statement, Backtracking now?
Not at all, you said the Lions won three out of the last four, so I would think you would give odds....I mean if you are so high on the Lions, why would you not give odds. I am taking the risk of having to win both games...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not at all, you said the Lions won three out of the last four, so I would think you would give odds....I mean if you are so high on the Lions, why would you not give odds. I am taking the risk of having to win both games...
Again, you made a statement, I then asked if you cared to back up that statement with a wager.
now you running like a lil B

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Again, you made a statement, I then asked if you cared to back up that statement with a wager.
now you running like a lil B
You made the statement, Backtracking now?
You brought up the subject of betting... I am just clarifying the odds...not backtracking on anything. I predict the Bears will beat the Lions twice next season, all you have to do is agree to the odds, that I am inviting you to set...Bears fans don't run from Lions fans, it's the other way around...for god's sake what have you guys won, two playoff games since 1957 and all of a sudden you are getting cocky. Actually I am still having fun with you, how 'bout this, if the Lions win either game next season I buy you a Lions hat of your choice from the Lions team shop, and if the Bears win both games, you buy me a Bears hat of my choice from the Bears team store. I am making this an easy bet for you, since your being a Lions fan it is culturally appropriate to take it easy on you. If this actually violates any rules we can contact each other directly...

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Maybe you should take that up with the thread creator?
Garbage? Well yes, the thread is also about JF.

But hey, enjoyany of the 1,541 threads about to Caleb or not to Caleb.

Or

if you prefer, you can continue reading one of the 1,001 threads about

"Can we trade Justin for a ham sammy" ?
Hey Rick, do you still masterbate while picking out new fish to breed?