Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why did you type any of that to me? I was the one who kept arguing with the masses about how bad Pace and Mitch were. Im the one who said i believe in Fields but i dont believe in the Bears. None of what you are ranting about applies to me. You love to stalk the board and talk your shit but there is no poster here who is more pathetic than you. You literally change teams because fans are mean to you. I cant imagine how many other message boards you're on, pretending to be something you're not. Pathetic.
Personally, can't wait for JF to rape and pillage the NFC N for the next decade. I think we will look back at this season and think 'wow, how tf did Fields accomplish what he did with that roster.' Not to mention, first year HC, first year OC and new system.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I'm 30 years old and I'd have to assume that at least 75% of my life has been spent with the Lions holding a top 10 draft pick. But at no point can I ever remember any of the "elite" players drafted with all those high picks turning the Lions in to a productive winning team. So when you have no hope during the regular season and no hope during the off season your next move as a fan of the worst franchise in NFL history is to troll a separate message board? My god some days I think the internet was a mistake, but either way, I'll pray for you! There is still time @nc0gnet0 change your life for the better buddy www.monster.com

By the way Justin Fields has NOT EVEN BEGUN TO SPREAD HIS WINGS AND FLY YET AND HE IS STILL A MORE EXPLOSIVE RUNNER THAN BARRY SANDERS AND HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY RUNNING BACK.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm 30 years old and I'd have to assume that at least 75% of my life has been spent with the Lions holding a top 10 draft pick. But at no point can I ever remember any of the "elite" players drafted with all those high picks turning the Lions in to a productive winning team. So when you have no hope during the regular season and no hope during the off season your next move as a fan of the worst franchise in NFL history is to troll a separate message board? My god some days I think the internet was a mistake, but either way, I'll pray for you! There is still time @nc0gnet0 change your life for the better buddy www.monster.com

By the way Justin Fields has NOT EVEN BEGUN TO SPREAD HIS WINGS AND FLY YET AND HE IS STILL A MORE EXPLOSIVE RUNNER THAN BARRY SANDERS AND HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY RUNNING BACK.
Go play with your silicone doll,

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally, can't wait for JF to rape and pillage the NFC N for the next decade. I think we will look back at this season and think 'wow, how tf did Fields accomplish what he did with that roster.' Not to mention, first year HC, first year OC and new system.
when did this happen?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
5-7 and this bitch is acting like they're winning a super bowl

Where did you disappear to a few weeks ago, pussy

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When/If JF ever becomes a franchise Qb call me. So far he is almost two years in, and has yet to break 3,000 yds passing. As for your RT/LT argument, it is dated, because the NFL has changed, and premier DE's now move around and rush from both sides. Say what you will, Lions did it the right way, build in the trenches, then get your franchise QB, not give him the David Carr treatment, and no one wastes 1st round picks quite like the Bears, so not sure what the fuck your talking about.
How many 1st round picks do the Bears even still have on their team?
1? LMAO.

When Sewell becomes a franchise LT call me. Few teams draft RTs in the top 10. Only other one I can think of is Neal this year.

There is no right or wrong way to build. All that matters is if you succeed which the Lions have yet to. One of the few franchises the Bears can say they are better than in recent times.

how many wins do the Bears have?
But, next year....amirite?
By then he will be in a wheelchair.
BTW, what is the record for most QB sacks in a year?

Kitna of the Lions is 4th in most sacks in a year. Go Lions go!

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why did you type any of that to me? I was the one who kept arguing with the masses about how bad Pace and Mitch were. Im the one who said i believe in Fields but i dont believe in the Bears. None of what you are ranting about applies to me. You love to stalk the board and talk your shit but there is no poster here who is more pathetic than you. You literally change teams because fans are mean to you. I cant imagine how many other message boards you're on, pretending to be something you're not. Pathetic.
Wah wah wah, I you are getting your ass handed to you, so once again, rather than debate the topic at hand you turn to your " oh you are so pathetic, stalking our board" argument.

Hey dumbass, the post is literally about a Lions player, ok?

Second, your moronic OP insinuates the Lions wasted a 1st round pick, which certainly does make my reply to you relevant. Nobody, and I repeat, nobody wastes 1st round picks as good as the Bears, and nobody is a bad as the bears at QB evaluation.

Third you speak of JF as it is a given he is a "franchise Qb". It is not a given. he hasn't even had a season, nor will he this year, in which he throws for over 3,000 yards, let alone 4,000. How many RB's were taken in the 1st round? Right now, that is all he is, a very good RB with limited QB timing, anticipation, and pocket awareness. he is at best a gimmick until proven otherwise. he was total trash until he started using his legs this year, and then what happened? he got hurt! His own OC doesn't even trust him to throw the dam ball.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Go play with your silicone doll,

I've heard you say this before and if fake boobs make this much of a negative impression on you I have to wonder if I've ever seen you on a certain Dateline MSNBC program starring Chris Hansen in the past. Can we see your AOL chat history please?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When Sewell becomes a franchise LT call me. Few teams draft RTs in the top 10. Only other one I can think of is Neal this year.

There is no right or wrong way to build. All that matters is if you succeed which the Lions have yet to. One of the few franchises the Bears can say they are better than in recent times.

Kitna of the Lions is 4th in most sacks in a year. Go Lions go!
What is your definition of Recent times?
Says no one drafts RT in 1st round then goes on to name two.......

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope did not say that. I said few if any. 2 would be few.

You can enjoy your RT in the top 10. I will enjoy my LT with a similar grade in the 5th round.
Braxton Jones has allowed 2 1/2 times more sacks.........
And a five point swing is good vs great.

Penei Sewell — Currently ninth among offensive tackles (pro bowl voting)

Pro Bowl voting doesn’t distinguish between left and right tackle, so while this ranking may seem disrespectful to the season Sewell is having, it’s worth noting he’s being compared to every other left and right tackle.

Sewell currently ranks 10th in PFF grade (79.6) among all offensive tackles, but ranks fifth among right tackles. While Sewell came into the league a much better run blocker than pass blocker, he’s taken big strides in his sophomore season as a quarterback protector. His PFF “Pass Blocking Efficiency percentage of 96.6 ranks 10th among tackles.

Top 10 amongst all tackles
Top 5 amongst right tackles

now take your "L" and run along.......

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Braxton Jones has allowed 2 1/2 times more sacks.........
And a five point swing is good vs great.

Penei Sewell — Currently ninth among offensive tackles (pro bowl voting)

Pro Bowl voting doesn’t distinguish between left and right tackle, so while this ranking may seem disrespectful to the season Sewell is having, it’s worth noting he’s being compared to every other left and right tackle.

Sewell currently ranks 10th in PFF grade (79.6) among all offensive tackles, but ranks fifth among right tackles. While Sewell came into the league a much better run blocker than pass blocker, he’s taken big strides in his sophomore season as a quarterback protector. His PFF “Pass Blocking Efficiency percentage of 96.6 ranks 10th among tackles.

Top 10 amongst all tackles
Top 5 amongst right tackles

now take your "L" and run along.......

Yes he plays LT not the easier RT position. And he is 11th and Jones is 19th. I will take that at LT. Again let me know when he moves over to the harder position.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nope did not say that. I said few if any. 2 would be few.

You can enjoy your RT in the top 10. I will enjoy my LT with a similar grade in the 5th round.
Holdup

I'm sorry

I don't really follow the Lions closely because I don't care about the Lions and have never posted on a Lions messageboard, BUT - Sewell is at RT?

Didn't they draft him for LT at pick #7 overall?

mecha

Liked Posts:
something something stones, glass houses.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holdup

I'm sorry

I don't really follow the Lions closely because I don't care about the Lions and have never posted on a Lions messageboard, BUT - Sewell is at RT?

Didn't they draft him for LT at pick #7 overall?
Nice try, but they never drafted him for LT. They already had, and extended Decker.
Nice try though......