Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's..which one do you hate the least?

i guess i'll take

• pizza hut

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • domino's

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • papa john's

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
HRI frozen is pretty good.

Aldi Mamma Cozzi both frozen and refrigerated has a very nice sauce.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not a fan of Red Baron. Parents used to buy it because it was cheaper than Digiorno, but I've never liked it

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I've always wondered who buys them, because I never actually met someone who likes Red Baron as a first or second choice from the premade freezer section.

That's cool, it doesn't prevent me from buying what I like, so no hate. But I'm curious now. I think Home Run Inn pizza tastes salty and the meats are over cured. Is there some overlap in tastes here? Like people who typically like Home Run Inn, also like Red Baron and vise versa?

i'm still trying to understand your points here

you've never met someone who chooses Red Baron first or second? Like, grocers stock it despite consumers not being in your rolodex?

your fine with Red Baron being stocked though because they also stock brands that you do buy and they don't bury your preferred brands behind stacks of Red Baron?

lastly, are you curious as to whether or not Red Baron and Home Run Inn taste exactly alike to people that actually like the flavor you described as not liking????

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I don't care what people buy. I have my opinion, like others have theirs. I was wondering if the same people who like Home Run Inn also are the ones who buy Red Baron.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I don't care what people buy. I have my opinion, like others have theirs. I was wondering if the same people who like Home Run Inn also are the ones who buy Red Baron.

thanks for the clarification!!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I like to eat about four totinos multi meat pizzas and then proceed to try to sleep with the lava that is flowing out of my esopha gus (Edit to put a space WTF?) for the next 12 hours.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was wondering if the same people who like Home Run Inn also are the ones who buy Red Baron.

As a Home Run Inn aficionado, I can say with absolute certainty that none of us would ever look twice at a Red Baron Pizza.

(Brett can confirm)

We are a unique breed of frozen pizza connoisseurs and I think I may speak for us all when I say that your attempt to categorize us with such an inferior product is a rather insulting prejudice.

You may as well be telling me that just because I buy Heinz Ketchup...I would also buy Hunts Catsup.

(Tomato Terrorism is a real thing, my friend)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As a Home Run Inn aficionado, I can say with absolute certainty that none of us would ever look twice at a Red Baron Pizza.

(Brett can confirm)

We are a unique breed of frozen pizza connoisseurs and I think I may speak for us all when I say that your attempt to categorize us with such an inferior product is a rather insulting prejudice.

You may as well be telling me that just because I buy Heinz Ketchup...I would also buy Hunts Catsup.

This fucking guy...

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This fucking guy...

giphy.gif

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
A lot of flack incoming fired at Rbaron, but back in the day that personal supreme out the toaster oven with those buttery layers of crust was very good for frozen pizza fare.

I wouldn't eat any of those 3 unless it was free and I was hungry, and i'm hardly a food snob; I eat local taqueria shit like 3 times a week.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Passionate ambivalence.

I was wondering if the same people that hate bad pizza also hate bad modding. Is there any crossover, correlation, or inbreeding, anything we should know?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tensions run high when there's no NFL, NHL or NBA games on.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

(Brett can confirm)

This might be my all time favorite post. Not only on pizza but on Ketchup as well. :hi5:

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of flack incoming fired at Rbaron, but back in the day that personal supreme out the toaster oven with those buttery layers of crust was very good for frozen pizza fare.

The Buckeye fan also has terrible taste in pizza. Color me shocked.

AussieBear

I like to eat about four totinos multi meat pizzas and then proceed to try to sleep with the lava that is flowing out of my esopha gus (Edit to put a space WTF?) for the next 12 hours.

3 cheese with extra 4 cheese blend added.. ftw

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Red Barron isn't that bad. Home Run Inn isn't bad but is stupid in fat and calories.

DiGiornos is the best store bought pizza but those commercials were hilariously bad.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Red Barron isn't that bad. Home Run Inn isn't bad but is stupid in fat and calories.

DiGiornos is the best store bought pizza but those commercials were hilariously bad.

If you are looking at fat and calories when eating pizza you are doing it wrong