Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's..which one do you hate the least?

i guess i'll take

• pizza hut

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • domino's

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • papa john's

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
out of the shitty pizzas.....

Pizza hut crust is best.......(their cheese is not industrial foam....I don't remember who posted that)

Dominos thin crust pizza is good with no cheese, added banana peppers and spinich

papa johns has the cheapest deals.

sucks being in Denver for pizza

the best pizza I can get here is Rosatis....they have deep dish that absolutely sucks in Chicago, but it is the best I can get here.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Palermo's in Oak Lawn is my go to when I'm in town.

Don't mean to tease someone who is dealing with Irma.

eEqlyXv.jpg

Got a crispy thin crust with sausage and shrooms just a few hours ago.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Don't mean to tease someone who is dealing with Irma.

eEqlyXv.jpg

Got a crispy thin crust with sausage and shrooms just a few hours ago.

Jealous. Last time I went they were using canned mushrooms, though.

Power is back on after 3+ days.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
out of the shitty pizzas.....

Pizza hut crust is best.......(their cheese is not industrial foam....I don't remember who posted that)

Dominos thin crust pizza is good with no cheese, added banana peppers and spinich

papa johns has the cheapest deals.

sucks being in Denver for pizza

the best pizza I can get here is Rosatis....they have deep dish that absolutely sucks in Chicago, but it is the best I can get here.
Who eats a pizza with no cheese. Thats like eating a burger, no bun. Peanut butter, no jelly. Do your god damn American right and eat the fuck out of that empty carbs and fat.

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
I don't eat any other pizza than my own . I usually make the dough two or three days in advance. Let it slow ferment in the fridge. last week I made a stuffed pizza for the first time. Turned out awesome.

Mitchapalooza

Who eats a pizza with no cheese. Thats like eating a burger, no bun. Peanut butter, no jelly. Do your god damn American right and eat the fuck out of that empty carbs and fat.
I eat peanut butter with no jelly all the time. Peanut butter and pretzel sandwiches, Apple slices with peanut butter. Peanut butter rules, fuck jelly.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
I eat peanut butter with no jelly all the time. Peanut butter and pretzel sandwiches, Apple slices with peanut butter. Peanut butter rules, fuck jelly.

I have to agree. A Bay's English muffin with butter and peanut butter is the shit. Jelly is for amateurs.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6130784a4b4a522e706e67

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
None of them are a favorite, but Papa Johns is hands down better than the other 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I really don't have a running on this:

In the location I lived about 8 years ago in Seattle it was Papa Johns. Now it's Pizza hut.

Why? In my Seattle location Papa Johns Delivered, Pizza Hut didn't. Now it's flipped. If I'm ordering pizza for delivery I'm not going healthy.

Never been a fan of Dominos.

I grew up with Uno being the alpha and omega of pizza--which I know will cause some argument here but can't we at least agree that Chicago-style deep-dish is better than that mall pizza shit the New Yorkers make?

I'll usually skip Red Baron or Tombston-class pizza. Either I'll upgrade to DiGiono or Freshetta or cheap out to the Toninos cracker pizza.

Mod Pizza is decent for what it is.

Shoutout to Pizzeria Corsario in Tornal'a, Slovakia for having some good thin-crust pizza--very Italian style.

But If I wanted good pizza, I'd home-cook it myself--dough and everything.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I really don't have a running on this:

In the location I lived about 8 years ago in Seattle it was Papa Johns. Now it's Pizza hut.

Why? In my Seattle location Papa Johns Delivered, Pizza Hut didn't. Now it's flipped. If I'm ordering pizza for delivery I'm not going healthy.

Never been a fan of Dominos.

I grew up with Uno being the alpha and omega of pizza--which I know will cause some argument here but can't we at least agree that Chicago-style deep-dish is better than that mall pizza shit the New Yorkers make?

I'll usually skip Red Baron or Tombston-class pizza. Either I'll upgrade to DiGiono or Freshetta or cheap out to the Toninos cracker pizza.

Mod Pizza is decent for what it is.

Shoutout to Pizzeria Corsario in Tornal'a, Slovakia for having some good thin-crust pizza--very Italian style.

But If I wanted good pizza, I'd home-cook it myself--dough and everything.

Chicago Thin Crust.

I only go in for stuffed pizza every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't stand Pizza Hut, ther sausage tastes like what I imagine cooked donkey balls would taste like. Laughed at the Papa Johns laxative comment, while if I had to choose between these three, it wold probably be PJ's, but on the shitter a few hours later. If Jets where in this grouping I would choose them.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
All I can say is Papa John's is absolutely disgusting. Pizza Hut pan Pizza and Dominos thin crust will do.