Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
So drafting a QB, filling the needs on the defensive side of the ball and having a journeyman QB for a year wouldn't put the team in a better position?

That's fine too. I was referring to not addressing the QB situation at all other than getting a journeyman QB. But if you are not going to start a rookie in his first year, you might as well just keep Cutler as he is better than any journeyman out there.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
His TDs per game are not less. His QB ratings is actually BETTER than his average by 2.3 points. His completion percentage is 0.1 percent BETTER than average. His YPA is only down 0.2.

So it looks like everything is nearly identical except he is turning the ball over less. That is playing BETTER!!!
TDs per game is definitely less than last years. You can't see 8 TDs in 6 games is obviously less than 28 in 15? Wow, I knew you were Special person but might have underrated how much. Also less than career average of 1.53 per game cause 1.33 < 1.53 Geez, you get dumber with each post.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TDs per game is definitely less than last years. You can't see 8 TDs in 6 games is obviously less than 28 in 15? Wow, I knew you were Special person but might have underrated how much. Also less than career average of 1.53 per game cause 1.33 < 1.53 Geez, you get dumber with each post.

Such an angry lil guy

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
That's fine too. I was referring to not addressing the QB situation at all other than getting a journeyman QB. But if you are not going to start a rookie in his first year, you might as well just keep Cutler as he is better than any journeyman out there.

as we have seen with Hoyer this statement is false.

But no one has ever suggested not finding a replacement for Cutler in the draft

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not angry or lil. Just astounded that Cutty fanboys can keep getting dumber even when we all thought it not possible to get any dumber.

I'm assuming that since i dont think Cutler is the Devil that i am also a Cutty Fanboy?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ill admit to being a "fan boy" but you gotta admit to being a blind hater.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I would be willing to bet that if Hoyer or McCown was the QB this year, we would not even have 2 wins. Ofcourse, there is no way to prove this so it is moot.

yeah because you know their respective teams are winless

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact you feel compelled to make him seem better than he is would be indicative of that.

I know what he is. I watch every game. He is an average qb who is overpaid.

Now as for you: The fact that you feel compelled to make him seem worse than he is would be indicative of you being a blind hater.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know what he is. I watch every game. He is an average qb who is overpaid.

Now as for you: The fact that you feel compelled to make him seem worse than he is would be indicative of you being a blind hater.
No hate involved. I'm with Jay 100% on his stance against vaccines.

As for football, he's in his 10th year never having more than an average season, put up the most horrible stats imaginable vs the Packers in his career and has been doing a lot more losing than winning with the Bears these past 2 seasons. Hmmm, wonder why someone wouldn't see him and his 16 mil annual salary as a good thing for the Bears going forward.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Cutler is way better than those two so yes it would make us worse.

so, 0-7 instead of 2-5?

the bears would be better off long term to try to get what you can for cutler in a trade, save a little money, and ride with a journeyman for a year if need be.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You like stats? Peyton Manning fucking sucks then

This year, you might have a case...but if you could have your choice of Manning or Cutler to lead the Bears who would you choose