Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
TDs per game is definitely less than last years. You can't see 8 TDs in 6 games is obviously less than 28 in 15? Wow, I knew you were Special person but might have underrated how much. Also less than career average of 1.53 per game cause 1.33 < 1.53 Geez, you get dumber with each post.

8 touchdowns in 5.5 games = 1.45. So barely less. Just like his other stats are barely more. So like I said, his numbers are about the same except for the INTs which are way down.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You like stats? Peyton Manning fucking sucks then
So you'd like to ignore his HOF worthty stats and won-loss record of the past 15+ years? Why? I'm not ignoring Cutler's mediocre stats and won-loss record of the last 9 years. I find it all very telling.

Sure, people thought the 39 year old Peyton was finished before he put the smack down on the Pack last night but history tells us he can bring it like no other. All history has to say about Cutler is... meh

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No hate involved. I'm with Jay 100% on his stance against vaccines.

As for football, he's in his 10th year never having more than an average season, put up the most horrible stats imaginable vs the Packers in his career and has been doing a lot more losing than winning with the Bears these past 2 seasons. Hmmm, wonder why someone wouldn't see him and his 16 mil annual salary as a good thing for the Bears going forward.

But all i said was he has been playing better? Which is more on Gase's system imo. You refuse to admit / see that. Makes me think you dont watch the games or you obviously just see the game differently then i do.
Somehow saying he has improved makes me a Fan boy. So be it.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you'd like to ignore his HOF worthty stats and won-loss record of the past 15+ years? Why? I'm not ignoring Cutler's mediocre stats and won-loss record of the last 9 years. I find it all very telling.

Sure, people thought the 39 year old Peyton was finished before he put the smack down on the Pack last night but history tells us he can bring it like no other. All history has to say about Cutler is... meh

Nope. Actually just showing that stats dont tell the whole story. I dont expect you to understand though.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This year, you might have a case...but if you could have your choice of Manning or Cutler to lead the Bears who would you choose

I love me some Peyton. The guy is a stud. He is my age out there with kids and still great imo.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Yes. Considering both those wins were game winning drives by Cutler.

not only did you miss the point, but those game wining drives were only necessary because he needed to make up for points scored off his turnovers.

Ya. Worse.

missed the point as well.

if you really give a shit about winning a few BS games instead of doing whats best for the team long term, then fuck it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. Actually just showing that stats dont tell the whole story. I dont expect you to understand though.
I understand you don't have a leg to stand on and , as such, are now making the most Special person didhereallysaythat type statements.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
not only did you miss the point, but those game wining drives were only necessary because he needed to make up for points scored off his turnovers.

missed the point as well.

if you really give a shit about winning a few BS games instead of doing whats best for the team long term, then fuck it.

Um. OK?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
not only did you miss my point, but those game wining drives were only necessary because he needed to make up for points scored off his turnovers.

He had 1 turnover in each game. Those 2 other QBs you mention had 1 turnover free game and that was against the 1-6 Titans at home.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So you are going to fault Hoyer for his defense not stopping teams? I thought we weren't allowed to do that? or does that rule only apply to Cutler?

You and the other crew are the ones who make up the rules

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Wait so now we can't ignore career stats? So then the Hoyer-Mccown shit is Special person then since they don't even compare, right? Or will you move then goal post?

Last edited:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I gotta get ahold of this rule book. Just starting to realize how serious this chit is.

Apparently only a few have copies since they are writing and editing as they go.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's not our fault you can't follow them

So can you at least tell a brotha if we lose a game and its because of crap defense, is it still Cutler's fault?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So can you at least tell a brotha if we lose a game and its because of crap defense, is it still Cutler's fault?

Did Cutler play in said game?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lot of
lalala.gif

in this thread