Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
What do you want from cutler? I don't understand. The guy was playing great yesterday and has kept the Bears in every game.

I don't recall cutler playing defense, do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cutler had a good game. Great? Nah. Good? sure.

Was definitely not the reason we lost.

Was definitely not the reason we won.

I want the team to win.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Cutler had a good game. Great? Nah. Good? sure.

Was definitely not the reason we lost.

Was definitely not the reason we won.

I want the team to win.

I'm sure he does too and in my opinion he did all he could.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do you want from cutler? I don't understand. The guy was playing great yesterday and has kept the Bears in every game.

I don't recall cutler playing defense, do you?

53812412.jpg

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I'm sure he does too and in my opinion he did all he could.

I think even he would disagree.

211 yards, TD... Only QB the Vikings played this year that threw for less was Kaepernick.

Like I said, he played well. He did not play great.

I did really get charged up by his TD run. Fucking awesome. Got us all at the game pumped. Place was thumping.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I think even he would disagree.

211 yards, TD... Only QB the Vikings played this year that threw for less was Kaepernick.

Like I said, he played well. He did not play great.

I did really get charged up by his TD run. Fucking awesome. Got us all at the game pumped. Place was thumping.

I was there too. Nice to see the fans cheer the guy instead of booing.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I was there too. Nice to see the fans cheer the guy instead of booing.

IF you were there, then who would you say we were booing. Because the fans were early and at the end. In fact, there was a decent chant at one point.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
IF you were there, then who would you say we were booing. Because the fans were early and at the end. In fact, there was a decent chant at one point.

I wasn't at the game but just listening to the TV, the fans started booing after they went 3 and out for the 2nd straight possession where they ran the ball twice in a row and then threw a screen on 3rd and long. Seemed like they were booing the play calling.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

I'm speaking jn general, not this specific game.

Orzo87

Liked Posts:
I don't like to get into these Cutler threads cause they generally go south.
With that in mind..... Cutler is a slightly above average qb. He is the type that can win you a couple or lose you a couple. He can't do it all by himself. However football is a TEAM sport.
He has played great for Chicago. He's taken guys like Johnny Knox and made them superstars, taken scrubs and elevated their play like Devin Hester, Devin Aramapoo. But alas, Chicago is behind the times when it comes to the modern NFL offense. That's where Cutlers importance is. He's the one to bring the Bears forward. He's the greatest Bears qb. That's both awesome and sad. He's the best since 1940!
I want an elite qb, I really do. But I don't trust the Bears to do that. They got a guy from Denver who needed some work and did jack with him. A guy who went to the pro bowl. Hell, the last qb to take them to the Super Bowl they got rid of. And believe me when I say, the only reason the Bears where at the Super Bowl was because of Grossman, not the defense.
Cutler is fine. We can win with him. But it's also time to look to the future.
I don't watch college football, but it doesn't seem like it's a good class of qb's. If we can get a good prospect, let him sit behind Cutler and learn. Learn to read the defense, don't make stupid throws, but don't be afraid to lower your shoulders and lay a guy out either. Take the good from Cutler and learn from his short comings. It seems to have worked for Rodgers.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
If we would have won 20-13, Cutler would have been the reason we won.

If I was playing along side Jordan when he scored 69 points against the Cav's, he and I would have combined for 69 points.

Your "ifs" are unfounded.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I wasn't at the game but just listening to the TV, the fans started booing after they went 3 and out for the 2nd straight possession where they ran the ball twice in a row and then threw a screen on 3rd and long. Seemed like they were booing the play calling.

This was the true.

There was a F U Gase chant going as well..

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Without Fuller's interception the Bears only have 13 on the board.

Probably true.

Defense actually was solid for 3 quarters.

Like how Cutler was great for 1 quarter.

St's sucked overall.

Would be great to put together a full team win.