Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I'm speaking jn general, not this specific game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I don't like when fans boo at all. But I get it.

I think fan reaction ha a lot to do with why Emery and Trestman are the two shortest lived HC/Gm combos in team history.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Personally, I don't like when fans boo at all. But I get it.

I think fan reaction ha a lot to do with why Emery and Trestman are the two shortest lived HC/Gm combos in team history.

I agree.

As for Trestman and Emery, I have never in my life seen such a incompetent and uninspiring coaching staff in my life. They deserved to be canned. Trestman was horrific.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Without Fuller's interception the Bears only have 13 on the board.

It's a shame that the defense doing their job is now considered negative.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If I was playing along side Jordan when he scored 69 points against the Cav's, he and I would have combined for 69 points.

Your "ifs" are unfounded.

This is one of the worst post I've seen from you Mongo.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
This is one of the worst post I've seen from you Mongo.

Does not surprise me about you...

3798962-4724566330-379887.jpeg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I did really get charged up by his TD run. Fucking awesome. Got us all at the game pumped. Place was thumping.

I enjoyed that moment too.

I was wondering if it was a point to take on Smith since his hit injured Forte

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I agree.

As for Trestman and Emery, I have never in my life seen such a incompetent and uninspiring coaching staff in my life. They deserved to be canned. Trestman was horrific.

The Bears offense was better than they have ever been statistically, in most stats, under Trestman in 2013.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
As long as he keeps playing this way, there is no reason for him not to be here next season. I would say that even if they drafted a QB in the 1st round. Would be good to have Cutler during a bridge season before passing the torch to the young guy.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
As long as he keeps playing this way, there is no reason for him not to be here next season. I would say that even if they drafted a QB in the 1st round. Would be good to have Cutler during a bridge season before passing the torch to the young guy.

As long as he keeps playing this way "not killing the team but not helping us win" he is great trade bait.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He's not that old. It's not like he's 36. No point drafting a qb in a "weak" qb draft. Keep the ball rolling with defense defense, o line, legit #2 TE oh.. And DE/CB/LB

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
As long as he keeps playing this way "not killing the team but not helping us win" he is great trade bait.
How has he not helped the Bears win?

Were you posting after he won the Raiders and Chiefs game? Brought back the Bears against the Lions only for D to blow it or yesterday making the play when needed and oh.. Wait..

D blew the game again.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Whatever. We get the last laugh. Every year this board gets a chub over some qb college highlight tape and claims the next guy is gonna be the future; yet it never happens. The Bears like Cutler, he's the QB. The teammates want him as their qb. He's a captain. Deal with it. Cutler is not the issue, he's one of the very few assets moving forward.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

He's on par with his career average...

You're happy with him as a 2-5 QB because he has been so much worse.

Don't compare him to his worst. Compare him to other QB's in the NFL. He's like #23 to #25....

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He's on par with his career average...

You're happy with him as a 2-5 QB because he has been so much worse.

Don't compare him to his worst. Compare him to other QB's in the NFL. He's like #23 to #25....
Nevermind. You are basing your opinion off stats, no need to try and argue with this.

I see night and day difference with 6 under center. A team that I feel can be 4-3 instea dof 2-5 because of Cutler, but the D has shot them in the ass in crucial moments.

Realize Cutler isn't a problem, think that if the D was better the Bears would be in a good position this year. 6 isn't going anywhere, you gotta accept that.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Whatever. We get the last laugh. Every year this board gets a chub over some qb college highlight tape and claims the next guy is gonna be the future; yet it never happens. The Bears like Cutler, he's the QB. The teammates want him as their qb. He's a captain. Deal with it. Cutler is not the issue, he's one of the very few assets moving forward.

This is so sad....

"Last laugh" would be the team winning.

For you "last laugh" is Cutler playing "kinda crappy still"

Again.

Why are you so happy when he plays middling and doesn't throw a game changing int - but doesn't wni it - and why do you not want this team to win?

I like when the team wins.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Nevermind. You are basing your opinion off stats, no need to try and argue with this.

I see night and day difference with 6 under center. A team that I feel can be 4-3 instea dof 2-5 because of Cutler, but the D has shot them in the ass in crucial moments.

Realize Cutler isn't a problem, think that if the D was better the Bears would be in a good position this year. 6 isn't going anywhere, you gotta accept that.

Wins and losses are the most important stats.

No?