Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is so sad....

"Last laugh" would be the team winning.

For you "last laugh" is Cutler playing "kinda crappy still"

Again.

Why are you so happy when he plays middling and doesn't throw a game changing and why do you not want this team to win?

I like when the team wins.

You have to understand that it isn't about team success with these posters, it's all about #6.

#dealwithit

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
You have to understand that it isn't about team success with these posters, it's all about #6.

#dealwithit

That's ridiculous. Cutler gives Bears the best chance to win, the players love the guy and I think he's a good qb who obviously has set this team up to win 2 damn times now for the D to give it up last second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It seems that way...

A few splash plays and a close game are all they need to start pounding their chests as if #6 was a changed guy. I find it ridiculous, but it's the same small group of posters as usual.

Reactions: WCL

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's ridiculous. Cutler gives Bears the best chance to win, the players love the guy and I think he's a good qb who obviously has set this team up to win 2 damn times now for the D to give it up last second.

I'm sorry, are you trying to have a football conversation here?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, are you trying to have a football conversation here?

Not with these groups, no.

I'm sure some of you were just waiting for a loss to pile in on Cutla sucks! He doesn't make da playz!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

#dealwithit
That's always been apparent. If the defense affords 16 points, they sucked cause they gave up more than 9. If the Bears convert only 3 of 12 3rd downs, it's Gase, the o-line, the RB, a wr, anyone but Jay's fault. if the defense gets the turnover in the opponents end, it was Jay Cutler who led the scoring drive. Jay Cutler's not 7-14, everybody else on the Bears is cause they suck and Jay doesn't. Cutty fanboys are the dumbest football fans in the country bar none.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not with these groups, no.

I'm sure some of you were just waiting for a loss to pile in on Cutla sucks! He doesn't make da playz!

Possibly they will, because the vast majority of us understand that Jay isn't the answer at QB for the Bears and want nothing more than to move on. So did the new management this past off season BTW.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A few splash plays and a close game are all they need to start pounding their chests as if #6 was a changed guy. I find it ridiculous, but it's the same small group of posters as usual.

I'm hoping that if he has a bad game and the same small group of posters make thread after thread bashing him you will call them out too. I think Jay has played better this year but we still aren't winning. Hard to blame him for our losses though

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Possibly they will, because the vast majority of us understand that Jay isn't the answer at QB for the Bears and want nothing more than to move on. So did the new management this past off season BTW.

So its alright for certain posters to brag because they want what you want, which is Jay gone? Also I wouldn't say the vast majority want that.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Yup. Just look at his last 4 games in the 4th quarter.

Raiders - drove us down for game winning FG.
at Chiefs - 2 TDs in final 5 minutes including game winner on horrible snap.
at Lions - 2 TDs in 4th quarter to take lead. Then after D gives it up, he drives us down for FG in 15 seconds like it is childs play.
Vikings - TD where he sacrificed his body to put us ahead. Then Langford drops a 20 yard gain on 3rd and 5 after D gave up lead.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
That's always been apparent. If the defense affords 16 points, they sucked cause they gave up more than 9. If the Bears convert only 3 of 12 3rd downs, it's Gase, the o-line, the RB, a wr, anyone but Jay's fault. if the defense gets the turnover in the opponents end, it was Jay Cutler who led the scoring drive. Jay Cutler's not 7-14, everybody else on the Bears is cause they suck and Jay doesn't. Cutty fanboys are the dumbest football fans in the country bar none.

Most of the plays not converted on 3rd down were not Jay's fault.
Jay did lead a scoring drive where the d set him up.
The team is 7-14 and that includes Jeffery, Forte, Bennett, Cutler, Long, Slausen, etc.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup. Just look at his last 4 games in the 4th quarter.

Raiders - drove us down for game winning FG.
at Chiefs - 2 TDs in final 5 minutes including game winner on horrible snap.
at Lions - 2 TDs in 4th quarter to take lead. Then after D gives it up, he drives us down for FG in 15 seconds like it is childs play.
Vikings - TD where he sacrificed his body to put us ahead. Then Langford drops a 20 yard gain on 3rd and 5 after D gave up lead.

Those don't matter. Cutler sucks regardless.

Am i doing it right?

I gotta go take a poop.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Those don't matter. Cutler sucks regardless.

Am i doing it right?

I gotta go take a poop.

Talking with a few buddies that are Cowboys fans, they say that there are STILL fans that are 100% against Romo. It has gotten to the point where they say "ok, fine he can put up great stats but chokes in the big games!" They actually blamed him for losing to the Broncos in 2013 in that 51-48 game.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Talking with a few buddies that are Cowboys fans, they say that there are STILL fans that are 100% against Romo. It has gotten to the point where they say "ok, fine he can put up great stats but chokes in the big games!" They actually blamed him for losing to the Broncos in 2013 in that 51-48 game.

My sister in law is a huge Cowboys fan. She can only name like 2 players on her own team but she "knows" Romo sucks. My wifes family is from Colorado (huge Broncos fans) and they were pissed when they got Peyton. Fans of all teams are crazy.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He's on par with his career average...

You're happy with him as a 2-5 QB because he has been so much worse.

Don't compare him to his worst. Compare him to other QB's in the NFL. He's like #23 to #25....
You're not going to find a better quarterback on the market next year to lead this team than Jay Cutler. I'm sorry to say. He's playing the best football of his career in a Bears uniform right now. It's a shame the rest of the team sucks.

And don't get me wrong, he's no franchise QB, and he's not the future, but I'm okay with him sticking around for at least one more year to see what this team can do when they bring in more talent.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Whatever. We get the last laugh. Every year this board gets a chub over some qb college highlight tape and claims the next guy is gonna be the future; yet it never happens. The Bears like Cutler, he's the QB. The teammates want him as their qb. He's a captain. Deal with it. Cutler is not the issue, he's one of the very few assets moving forward.

Is the last laugh include another year of missing the playoffs?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol at the little war going on with just a few posters. Cheering Cutler isn't going against the team and hoping he is gone isn't either

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wow I just read much of this thread and didn't know anyone that loves cutler more than my mother in law until now. But he played good this week I'll give him that!

Hey hhm. I see the mods still have trouble getting rid of a few posters

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Can you imagine if Cutler made that throw Luck just made?

omg CCS would have rung him out to dry.