Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm willing to risk it and say the Bears can find a QB who can do better than a for shit 7-14 record.

qGMMxq9.gif

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
No one is going to swap players if they feel there is not an upgrade. This has already been pointed out to you.

And even so, I would be willing to bet not a single GM thinks Hoyer is even on the same level as Cutler.

why does there need to be an upgrade in order to better the team as a whole...any time a trade gets mentioned or even flat out dropping cutler to save money in the long run, it always goes back to but there is no one better. who gives a shit if the QB coming in is better...you are telling me the Bears would be worse off this year with a different QB vs right now with Cutler at 2-5???? If Pace could trade Cutler and some how get a couple picks for him, you don't think the Bears would benefit in the long run from not only the extra picks but with the added cap room from dumping his contract?

Why are you afraid to lose without Cutler when the team is still losing with Cutler?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I would be pissed if Cutler was cut unless the first pick of the draft was on a QB.

So you are saying the loss of Cutler is greater than Pace having more ammo to rebuild the defense faster?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
So you are saying the loss of Cutler is greater than Pace having more ammo to rebuild the defense faster?
He has plenty of money for the offseason and making free agent moves.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

That's not what good teams though. Free agent spenders are usually losers, strong drafters are the winners and how to properly build a long term successful franchise.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL fucking unbelievable after watching this season the improved play Cutler is getting the job done and you guys are still up too this bullshit for the love of god

It's funny, I find your posting to be unbelievable.

How often have you been correct about the Bears or Jay, just out of curiosity.
Can you count to NEVER?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bet HBK is a big fan of that McCown guy and what he's doing with crap around him this year, am I right??

I actually like him and think he is playing outta his mind for what he is. and what he is is not better than cutler and anywhere but Cleveland he is a backup

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you count to NEVER?

really we can go back I have said for years Cutler would play better in a system just like this one.

during the offseason I also said we are going to see Cutler run the ball more and throw the ball away more. these are just a few examples but please do continue thinking your right.

I don't see how you can be so smart about vaccines and global warming yet utterly insane when it comes too something as simple as the quarterback position

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's not what good teams though. Free agent spenders are usually losers, strong drafters are the winners and how to properly build a long term successful franchise.

we can agree on that the draft is how you build a franchise free agency is where you find that 1 or 2 missing pieces

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL fucking unbelievable after watching this season the improved play Cutler is getting the job done and you guys are still up too this bullshit for the love of god

really we can go back I have said for years Cutler would play better in a system just like this one.

during the offseason I also said we are going to see Cutler run the ball more and throw the ball away more. these are just a few examples but please do continue thinking your right.

I don't see how you can be so smart about vaccines and global warming yet utterly insane when it comes too something as simple as the quarterback position
He's not playing better. His numbers are at the same mediocre level they've always been at and, oh yeah, still LOSING!

I got your back on anything but Jay Cutler, HBK.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Cutler is gone after this season (highly doubtfull but possible) the same group is going to hate the next guy too. Just the way it is.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Didn't the patriots being in two pretty expensive CB's and win the SB last year?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This would be a very disingenuous sinopsis of your Cutler views over the years, but very well expected.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's not playing better. His numbers are at the same mediocre level they've always been at and, oh yeah, still LOSING!

I got your back on anything but Jay Cutler, HBK.

If you cant see improvement with your eyes then thats on you. Is he great? Nope. Is he playing better? Anyone who watches can see that.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Didn't the patriots being in two pretty expensive CB's and win the SB last year?

Not computing...so you're saying the Pats were big FA spenders in years past?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

you keep avoiding answering whether Cutler is greater than rebuilding the defense

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you cant see improvement with your eyes then thats on you. Is he great? Nope. Is he playing better? Anyone who watches can see that.
So, this improvement doesn't translate to better numbers or more wins or even someone elses eyes that still sees the same amount of errant passes but just your eyes, the eyes of a football Special person gay guy who is gay for this guy.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The Pats had a very good team that needed a few pieces, plus I don't think we can or ever should compare the Pats with any other team.

Now we can name teams year after year that "win" free agency only to be absolute duds in the regular season.

Build through the draft over numerous years, then maybe get a crowning piece via FA when the team gets "close".

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, this improvement doesn't translate to better numbers or more wins or even someone elses eyes that still sees the same amount of errant passes but just your eyes, the eyes of a football Special person gay guy who is gay for this guy.

Are you 12?