Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
lol fuck now we are clamoring for hoyer over cutler?

yeah it definitely is sad when a journeyman QB is playing well enough to garner a debate on whether the team would be as good with him over Cutler.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of position players only at that time. Bears are rebuilding. I see Alshon as a key part the Bears need going forward. I see Forte at the end of his contract and now injured likely not going forward with the Bears. Cutler is still just extremely overpaid and detrimental to a rebuild as he has always been a divisive player and as stated several times in this thread, there are several QBs who have performed the same or better for a third of the cost.

that's where your wrong those afore mentioned qb's don't put this team in the best position to win. Jay Cutler does its not his fault the tards he is stuck with cant get the job done

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Speaking of position players only at that time. Bears are rebuilding. I see Alshon as a key part the Bears need going forward. I see Forte at the end of his contract and now injured likely not going forward with the Bears. Cutler is still just extremely overpaid and detrimental to a rebuild as he has always been a divisive player and as stated several times in this thread, there are several QBs who have performed the same or better for a third of the cost.

LOL, Cutler could be playing for free and Hoyer could just sign a 5 year 100 million dollar contract, and you would still pick him.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
you keep referring to the 2008 year and his sacks as if that is a normal occurrence in the NFL, that most teams can achieve....sorry but when the basis for Cutler's success is on ideal situations with him being surrounded by pro-bowlers...that just does not impress me, any competent QB can be successful when surrounded by pro-bowlers and an all-pro o-line.

Is he surrounded by probowl O-line this year? Guessing you credit them for the low sack totals this year. Especially the last two games.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah it definitely is sad when a journeyman QB is playing well enough to garner a debate on whether the team would be as good with him over Cutler.

lol you have bumped your head i'd bet the farm hoyer on this team we wouldn't have even been in that minny game. fact is if the rest of the team wasn't a buncha scrubs Cutler would have pulled the victory out of his ass yesterday.

we have a coaching staff that is finally using Cutler the way he should have been used from day one here. i'll go a step further you put pace and fox here when Cutler was traded for and we would have been too a superbowl by now.

and you guys are calling for Hoyer mothafucking unbeleivable

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, Cutler could be playing for free and Hoyer could just sign a 5 year 100 million dollar contract, and you would still pick him.

Still, you've made not 1 sensible argument. Cutler has been provided with excellent weapons and a top rb during his tenure with the Bears and still has never excelled. There are plenty of QBs who can do as well or better with the weapons they have... and they can save 10mil+ in the process leaving that much more money for a quicker rebuild.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There is a big difference between how teams will play you protecting a 1 score lead vs being up by six touchdowns...
Only one game was Hoyer playing from that large of a deficit (he didn't come in until the enf of the 3rd quarter of the Atlanta game) so you can stop acting as if Hoyer has been playing in blowouts all year.

At any rate, even if you could have "proved" in the offseason that Hoyer would be just as good as Cutler, you still would keep Cutler because you owe him the money and would still have to pay Hoyer something... Also, Cutler knows the players around him better.

This is Hoyers first year with the Texans and he is playing as well with new players as Cutler is with players he is familiar with.

and yes you would have had to pay Cutler something this year but you are off the hook next which is where the financial benefits come in

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Won't happen. Bears will have plenty of cap room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the question isn't whether it will happen or not....the question is, if Pace were to let go of Cutler to upgrade the defense, how would you feel?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought after years of being wrong you would "get with it", I guess I was wrong about that.

This place is suffering stupidity overload as of late.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL fucking unbelievable after watching this season the improved play Cutler is getting the job done and you guys are still up too this bullshit for the love of god

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Only one game was Hoyer playing from that large of a deficit (he didn't come in until the enf of the 3rd quarter of the Atlanta game) so you can stop acting as if Hoyer has been playing in blowouts all year.

This is Hoyers first year with the Texans and he is playing as well with new players as Cutler is with players he is familiar with.

and yes you would have had to pay Cutler something this year but you are off the hook next which is where the financial benefits come in

No one is going to swap players if they feel there is not an upgrade. This has already been pointed out to you.

And even so, I would be willing to bet not a single GM thinks Hoyer is even on the same level as Cutler.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is he surrounded by probowl O-line this year? Guessing you credit them for the low sack totals this year. Especially the last two games.

Long is a pro-bowler, Slausen is pretty good, Leno has been solid...not pro-bowlers but they are far from garbage

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
the question isn't whether it will happen or not....the question is, if Pace were to let go of Cutler to upgrade the defense, how would you feel?

I would be pissed if Cutler was cut unless the first pick of the draft was on a QB.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL fucking unbelievable after watching this season the improved play Cutler is getting the job done and you guys are still up too this bullshit for the love of god

It's funny, I find your posting to be unbelievable.

How often have you been correct about the Bears or Jay, just out of curiosity.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
that's where your wrong those afore mentioned qb's don't put this team in the best position to win. Jay Cutler does its not his fault the tards he is stuck with cant get the job done

I'm willing to risk it and say the Bears can find a QB who can do better than a for shit 7-14 record.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bet HBK is a big fan of that McCown guy and what he's doing with crap around him this year, am I right??