Positives about where we are

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
What about NYG?

Dolphins, Falcons?
The Giants are shaping into a 7 win team for 2022. Unfortunately for you guys, the Bears will be one of their 7 wins.

Miami is the better team. I think you are aware of this as well. Mike McDaniel>>>>Eberflus as well.

You could get me to take the Bears over Atlanta if it was in Chicago, and you gave me 7 points. Chicago loses the game on the road.

Dr. Van Nostrand

B Horror Movie Enthusiast
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Charlotte Hornets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Liberty Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
The Giants are shaping into a 7 win team for 2022. Unfortunately for you guys, the Bears will be one of their 7 wins.

Miami is the better team. I think you are aware of this as well. Mike McDaniel>>>>Eberflus as well.

You could get me to take the Bears over Atlanta if it was in Chicago, and you gave me 7 points. Chicago loses the game on the road.
Since you seem to be psychic pal what are the Powerball numbers for this week? Cheers.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I want the Bears to lose enough to draft high, trade back, and continue building a deep talented team...
"A horrible roster and sucking is all part of the master plan. You mean Packers fans better not laugh at us this season when the Bears get steamrolled nearly every week. We want to lose, I swear!?"

I liked the: "continue building a deep talented team"

Some Bears fans are asking when they are going to start??

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I hope the bears go 2-15 with both wins coming against the packers. That’s my ideal 2022 bears season.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Since you seem to be psychic pal what are the Powerball numbers for this week? Cheers.

He's under some sort of impression that many posters on here think this team will be contending for the NFCN title. Most here know the ceiling for this team is likely 6 to 7 wins. I'm less optimistic.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I hope the bears go 2-15 with both wins coming against the packers. That’s my ideal 2022 bears season.
More proof that beating the Packers is ALL that matters to Bears fans.

You should really become obsessed with beating a team the Bears actually have a chance of beating. You are setting yourself up for failure, pain, and butthurt.

Why do you cats always do this to yourselves?

Dr. Van Nostrand

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Charlotte Hornets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Liberty Flames

You should really become obsessed with beating a team the Bears actually have a chance of beating. You are setting yourself up for failure, pain, and butthurt.

So you're saying when we play GB, no reason for us to even show up?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

I didn’t say I thought or expected it to happen. You do understand what “ideal” means, yeah?! Meaning in a perfect world scenario for THIS season only

Also, your lil rant is rich considering you’re a packer fan on a bears message board. I mean, if we are so inferior and below you, then why you even here? You must cares! Loser

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
So you're saying when we play GB, no reason for us to even show up?
I'm saying that no Packers fan would EVER say their "ideal season" would be just to beat the Bears.

Vikings fans say they would rather beat the Packers than win the Super Bowl.

Starting to get how pathetic it sounds? I at one time thought Vikings fans were the most pathetic fan base in the NFL. Some here are starting to change my mind.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, well you're fucking retardid.
I wouldn't bet on Goof or Cousins beating an aggressive zone D regardless of what else is up. Unfortunately, Rodgers feasts on zone so pressure and disguise will be paramount to have a chance against the Pack.

Dr. Van Nostrand

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Charlotte Hornets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Liberty Flames
I'm saying that no Packers fan would EVER say their "ideal season" would be just to beat the Bears.

Vikings fans say they would rather beat the Packers than win the Super Bowl.

Starting to get how pathetic it sounds? I at one time thought Vikings fans were the most pathetic fan base in the NFL. Some here are starting to change my mind.
Pal do I want to beat the Packers everytime we play them? Well obviously. Will that happen this season? Fuck knows. However, only pathetic thing I see here is a Packers fan coming on to a rivals forum just to talk shit. I don't see the point other than trying to build your ego up or you don't get enough loving from the missus.

Explain it to me.