Post good tweets about the presser

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I understand rooting for tanking is a very touchy subject for many fans, but I think that's the only thing to really root for at this point for 2021, especially looking at their opponents. That, and maybe lucking into a quarterback.
I will not root for tanking, just won’t spend another dime on the Bears until Pace and Nagy are gone.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Tanking got this team Trubisky and Shaheen. Intelligent, quality GM's can find a Franchise QB with any pick in the 1st Round or even in lower rounds. Also, rebuilding is futile if Snail's Pace is still in charge.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Tanking got this team Trubisky and Shaheen. Intelligent, quality GM's can find a Franchise QB with any pick in the 1st Round or even in lower rounds. Also, rebuilding is futile if Snail's Pace is still in charge.
I get what you're saying but id prefer the next GM have the best pick possible to choose who will be one of the centerpieces to the teams future. Tanking got the Bears in position to draft the wrong players. I just want them to have a great QB. Do you need a top 3 pick to get one? Not always. But i like their chances a lot better when they have that positioning.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
THis is terrifying, but it makes me wonder: Chicago is a huge market with a bunch of beat reporters. How is this just now being discovered?!?

Oh it's nothing new. The shock is in the fact that they do nothing to change the structure because they don't think it's necessary.

They think that between those 4 (really, in the 1 = Pace) they have enough football minds and checks and balances to make the right decisions. Even while there is no evidence of that being accomplished here.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
I understand rooting for tanking is a very touchy subject for many fans, but I think that's the only thing to really root for at this point for 2021, especially looking at their opponents. That, and maybe lucking into a quarterback.

Retaining Pace and Nagy is tanking. I can only assume the real plan here is to set up the new regime with a really high draft pick. It's actually not a bad idea in the long run, it's just going to suck to watch next year.