Post good tweets about the presser

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone talks about how great Walter Payton was as a person and player....well fuck you Walter!!!.... I'm in Texas and you made a kid fall in love with this horrible ass franchise!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Jesus Christ could only laugh at this point.
Image result for jesus laughing

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Best part is that all of you in the CCS will be back next season....hell, most of you will be back in here tomorrow. It's a fucking sickness.

Wait were you being sarcastic? I liked it based on this being a straight post.

Best part of this shit franchise is CCS and venting/coping/laughing with fellow mental patients.

Image result for Mental Health Facilities

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I will not root for tanking, just won’t spend another dime on the Bears until Pace and Nagy are gone.
The last Bear Merch I bought was a Cutler Jersey! Wait!.....before some of you start roasting me for that. Nike had just taken over the Jersey contract from Reebok at the time. Reebok has a factory outlet near me and they dumped all their surplus NFL jerseys there. The only Bears jersey they had on the racks were about a million Cutler jerseys, in all sizes. I paid a whopping 5 Euros for a brand new Authentic jersey. What a bargain right? I found out soon enough it was jinxed. If I wore it on game day the Bears would lose.
I keep it as a reminder to not buy anything Bears related until they win something significant.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Everyone talks about how great Walter Payton was as a person and player....well fuck you Walter!!!.... I'm in Texas and you made a kid fall in love with this horrible ass franchise!

Ez solution - be a fan of the Texans .... all those Superbowl wins and championships the last 20 years

Or the Cowboys.... all those Superbowl wins and championships the last 20 years

pablovi

Liked Posts:
The last Bear Merch I bought was a Cutler Jersey! Wait!.....before some of you start roasting me for that. Nike had just taken over the Jersey contract from Reebok at the time. Reebok has a factory outlet near me and they dumped all their surplus NFL jerseys there. The only Bears jersey they had on the racks were about a million Cutler jerseys, in all sizes. I paid a whopping 5 Euros for a brand new Authentic jersey. What a bargain right? I found out soon enough it was jinxed. If I wore it on game day the Bears would lose.
I keep it as a reminder to not buy anything Bears related until they win something significant.

Well, nice start, I also don’t spend Now on NFL Sunday ticketl or NFL Gamepass. I softly only watch on ilegal streams, unless it’s internationally televised.
And more importantly, I just unfollowed all Bears related pages on social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. That’s the one that hurts them the most right now. And a true indicator of how many fans you really got.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Always hated Nagy asking & answering his own questions repeatedly during one of his replies. "Do we need to get better?" "Absolutely!" "Will we get better?" blah blah blah.

During that presser Pace started doing it and I'm like holy shit they're beginning to merge into one big douche bag.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
U mean like how great Singletary was as a coach? Talking means squat .... he can tweet all he wants ... .go be a coach and show something then we can talk
Olin is a bit more level headed than Mike for one, two Mike Singletary probably regrets leaving Baltimore in 2003 after only one year on the job, folling Mike Nolan to San Fansisco, third have you ever played any sport other than pocket pool? Maybe you'd recognize a smart football mind when you hear one breaking down film and finally Olin as a position coach, I never mentioned head coach that's a different beast.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ez solution - be a fan of the Texans .... all those Superbowl wins and championships the last 20 years

Or the Cowboys.... all those Superbowl wins and championships the last 20 years
Ahhh sthu....no one is changing teams, its called satire. Also not liking the Houston Oilers or Dallas Cowboys, while they were winning Super Bowls in 70's should speak volumes of my love for the Bears.