1. Chicago Blackhawks
Toews drops the deuce!

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Giving that win to Stillman; too bad someone didn't accidentally get one of the linesmen.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great way to end the preseason.

Now fix the fucking audio.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great way to end the preseason.

Now fix the fucking audio.

No doubt about the audio. It's worse than it's ever been.
Great confidence booster to end the pre-season.

Last edited:

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Today was football day. Preseason not enough a pull for me but I did watch the box score live. Good to see the stars shine. That's what it's going to take

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nylander not in tonight...hmmm.
And Borgstrom scored. Tell us about the Borgbot goal....sealed Nylanders fate?

I expect we'll see Gaudette, War Orca, and Hardman back soon enough.

Even Nylander, I expect to clear waivers not the other way around. Maybe his brothers team would claim him but who has a roster spot available for that?

Either way, someone can have him, or he can experience unanimous rejection. Nobody cares. Not sensing he has what we want to see inside, rejection nor his brother can lite a fire with wet soppy tinder.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First measuring stick is a dousy, @ the big bad speed demons without oxygen.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude you just clarified 3 paragraphs of the Lord's speculation in three sentences. Not cool. You gotta spice up some drama and drag it out with some color sprinkles at least. Like "yeah, the explanation they gave for why De Haan kept taking the ice when he couldn't see a nipple on a tit to suck it and is a global climate change hero for it, is because they wanted to expose him to Seattle knowing it was a block party at 4.5 mil."

Something like that. On another note I can actually get behind that. Thanks De Haan.

Now play good for 10 games so we can eat half your salary to jump at the chance to give away picks and Nylander with you for a potato chip.
@Tater

So...just to clarify what franchuse hero De Haan playing with a broken leg did for us...

If De Haan couldn't acquire the minimum to be exposure eligible last year do the Blackhawks lose Hagel instead of Q2? Because if so that label on #44 isn't sarcastic.

Possibly Stillman?

Oh well, it's in the past. Bowman is obsessed with cheating the expansion draft to the point he doesn't focus on just acquiring as much talent as possible.

Last edited:

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Tater

So...just to clarify what franchuse hero De Haan playing with a broken leg did for us...

If De Haan couldn't acquire the minimum to be exposure eligible last year do the Blackhawks lose Hagel instead of Q2? Because if so that label on #44 isn't sarcastic.

Possibly Stillman?

Oh well, it's in the past. Bowman is obsessed with cheating the expansion draft to the point he doesn't focus on just acquiring as much talent as possible.

You tagged me, but I think you're referring to someone else's post.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Kind of impressed with the Strome/Dach/Borg line. That’s a lot of meat.

Jones was the best player on both teams at the start of the second. He was flying out there and seemed to finally feel comfortable which is funny because the Hawks defense suddenly turned the corner in the second period.

Flower had some great saves

Ok, I’m not shitting on the defense today. JarJar on the PK helps a lot and anybody who thinks he isn’t a fourth line staple just for his PK skills is kidding themselves

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@Tater

Possibly Stillman?

Hagel would not have been exposed; he was rookie-exempt.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And Borgstrom scored. Tell us about the Borgbot goal....sealed Nylanders fate?

I expect we'll see Gaudette, War Orca, and Hardman back soon enough.

Even Nylander, I expect to clear waivers not the other way around. Maybe his brothers team would claim him but who has a roster spot available for that?

Either way, someone can have him, or he can experience unanimous rejection. Nobody cares. Not sensing he has what we want to see inside, rejection nor his brother can lite a fire with wet soppy tinder.
The fact that Nylander didn't play speaks volumes, but this is Stan we're talking about. It's possible Nylander is done. It's also possible he was gifted a spot he didn't earn.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact that Nylander didn't play speaks volumes, but this is Stan we're talking about. It's possible Nylander is done. It's also possible he was gifted a spot he didn't earn.

tenor.gif

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Entwhistle might have to go down to save either Nylander or Gaudette from waivers.

Of those two...I think waivers is better for Nylander, both in a change of scenery and a potential league rejection go ride the bus until you decide to show you want it perspective.