Predict when Trubisky will have his first good game

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You are too, several. You are too....

Yeah, but I'm not a doom and gloomer. I have patience. I know that next year is going to be more learning for Trubisky. And I'm okay with it.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but I'm not a doom and gloomer. I have patience. I know that next year is going to be more learning for Trubisky. And I'm okay with it.
Doom and gloom is fun as hell though, tbh.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A lot was put on trubiskys shoulders today. He made some mistakes and the pick in the red zone hurt the most but the bears weren’t a playoff team this year anyways so hopefully the kid learns from it

He made his mistakes when we were out of the game and he forced it. Still can't do that. But I'd much rather he be throwing picks down by 3 scores, than throwing picks down by 3.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
A lot was put on trubiskys shoulders today. He made some mistakes and the pick in the red zone hurt the most but the bears weren’t a playoff team this year anyways so hopefully the kid learns from it

It’s funny how many people here thought they were.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The funniest thing about all you geniuses that jump down his throat every time he makes a mistake...

He's here for the long-haul. You better hope like hell that Pace brings in a good staff next year. Because you're stuck with Trubisky for years to come.

Shouldn’t we be used to this by now anyways? Not really a big deal especially if you lived through a rick mirer game

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
He made his mistakes when we were out of the game and he forced it. Still can't do that. But I'd much rather he be throwing picks down by 3 scores, than throwing picks down by 3.

Not down on Trubs but this statement is simply not true. We were definitely "in the game" when he gave up his first pick.

And really, with Detroit only scoring 20 points, we were in this game for quite a while.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not down on Trubs but this statement is simply not true. We were definitely "in the game" when he gave up his first pick.

And really, with Detroit only scoring 20 points, we were in this game for quite a while.

Wait, when were we in this game? :p

Wildest5

Liked Posts:

I think the first pick kind of floated on him as he was trying to get it over the corner in zone but it was too high and far for Wheaton I believe the wr was. The second one in the red zone was a forced pass and pure rookie mess up and Inman really had no catch on the ball. The third one idk what happened but it was clear the qb and wr weren’t on the same page.

Wildest5

Liked Posts:
I just don’t get why people thought Trubisky was gonna save the season even from the start. He’s a rookie and it’s very few and far between that they do save it. All I keep hearing from his pressers is that he continues to grow and get better each week and I have no reason to believe this is any different. He will be a good qb for the bears but I just don’t know how good until the next couple seasons come our way.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just don’t get why people thought Trubisky was gonna save the season even from the start. He’s a rookie and it’s very few and far between that they do save it. All I keep hearing from his pressers is that he continues to grow and get better each week and I have no reason to believe this is any different. He will be a good qb for the bears but I just don’t know how good until the next couple seasons come our way.

I don't think anyone here but the biggest Bears delusional's thought he was going to save the season, we just wanted him to take his lumps and learn in an otherwise lost season.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tomorrow against the Dolphins.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Next year when Fox/Loggains are gone. Honestly, this looks like a clear Goff situation to me. Conservative coach holding back the QB. At least Trubisky has shown off some talent. Goff looked like absolute shit last year. Trubisky isn't going to do shit until they stop trying to hide him and put him in predictable situations.

#calledit