Predict when Trubisky will have his first good game

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Lions D is fucking trash and he couldn't even beat them lol. Shut up and go take a nap, dumbass.

Ah, okay. Now there are stipulations. The Lions D is trash. His good game last week where he got one of the worst teams in the league in position to tie the game at the end doesn't count. Right, right. And I'm the dumb ass?

Let's also not forget that since the beginning of fucking time in the NFL, raw QBs need time to develop. Nah, that's not the case. They all just come out of college throwing 300 yards per game with multiple touchdowns. Bu... bu... but DESHAUN!

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Ah, okay. Now there are stipulations. The Lions D is trash. His good game last week where he got one of the worst teams in the league in position to tie the game at the end doesn't count. Right, right. And I'm the dumb ass?

Let's also not forget that since the beginning of fucking time in the NFL, raw QBs need time to develop. Nah, that's not the case. They all just come out of college throwing 300 yards per game with multiple touchdowns. Bu... bu... but DESHAUN!
Who's Deshaun?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
TOkeE0v.png

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Maybe he will be good in year 10 of the pace rebuild. Only 7 years to go hang tight guys

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Dude wtf...is the bar for QB play here that low? What he did Sunday really constitutes as a good game to some of you? I mean, he didn't turn the ball over but that wasn't a good game by any stretch.

I'm not saying he sucks or that he won't get better but I am curious as to when he'll look like the #2 overall pick.

3-5 years for a top QB in the draft. #2 maybe never because Pace reached out of need and draft position.

You're obviously upset because Trubisky is looking like a bust.

Don't be that guy.
I think he has shown enough to be pretty sure he won't bust.
He's better than Orton and Orton wasn't a bust so trying to declare a rookie QB who's being serviceable a bust is idiotic. At this point it's pretty much his mentality that will bust him or not. He's got the tools.

Worth a #2? If he's not, blame that on Pace. But it will take all of his rookie contract and possibly another team or two to know that.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It may also take him 2 years to really show what he is. He's fair game next year but don't be surprised if he's not all he can be for a while.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It may also take him 2 years to really show what he is. He's fair game next year but don't be surprised if he's not all he can be for a while.

Before the season I was saying to consider drafting another 1st round QB in 2018 if he looks that bad. He doesn't.
From here it's wait until next year and then see how high he can go.

Next year I'll be more critical of the inaccuracy, missed open WRs and sacks. This year is really a throw away year. Seen enough to know Trubisky isn't garbage, don't expect much other than that. Mainly watching to see Trubisky or Cohen have an amazing rookie play.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Out of the remaining games when do you think we'll see Trubisky put together a full game of looking like a competent NFL QB?

92 rating over last two games before philly. Yet no receivers at all and a piss poor oc.....how the fuck is that not good QB play for a guy with 6 games under his belt

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
92 rating over last two games before philly. Yet no receivers at all and a piss poor oc.....how the fuck is that not good QB play for a guy with 6 games under his belt
How many wins?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many wins?

Lmao u are a complete idiot.....please tell me how that defense looked when we were up last week....tell me the stud practice squad receivers he plays with or the best one we have that couldnt suit up for the chargers.....oh wait that HOF OC he lets down apparently.....try looking at the situations he was allowed to throw in today? 2nd and 9...3rd and 8 majority of time..yet u believe thats the norm for success..ask Dak whats its like to have a rb get 1000 yards on first down allowing u to throw on 2nd and 4 or 3rd and short (now look at him without it).....let that sink in and realize they knew what was coming with a damn good defense...this fan base is as bad as the front office.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I've been on board the train but have to admit I saw some stuff today that makes me nervous. He's rushing throws that don't need to be rushed and is starting to look jumpy

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
He has done nothing impressive. Even Craig krenzel threw a few great passes as a rookie. Bust