Predict when Trubisky will have his first good game

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I love this place. Idea for next thread: Adriana Lima is the world's ugliest woman.

Good to see you're catching on; I remember when you used to dislike me for talking about the endless idiocy of the Meatballs on here.

If you don't think MT had a good game for a rookie NFL QB with one whole yr starting in the ACC, well, you simply don't know football.

Back to Madden and your Yahoo DFS boards meatballssss

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Mitch had a good game. You can nit pick it to death but it was still a good game.
After 5 games I'm liking what I see from him.
Mostly because the basics he is missing aren't that difficult to come into.
The lack of run/pass options and yet Mitch still produces decently in the face of an average defense.
It's been killin him against the better D's.
The lack of creative plays with Cohen/shaheen just kill me though.
The double screen, hit the TE as he slips an inside post the Saints pulled on the Bears was masterful. And it's shit like that... that needs to be put in the books.
You got the possibility of a screen to either side and a sneak off deep middle. QB just picks the best option of the 3.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I thought he had a decent game.... is showing some signs of improvement.... but I must admit, I am getting a little concerned about his lack of MAGIC.... not seeing the signs of him being a true leader and winner.

Some QB's just have that magic.... they are WINNERS and they make the impossible, possible.

Not seeing that out of Trubs right now. Hopefully he can turn some type of corner and start showing that soon.

Maybe he should have sprinted out of the backfield and caught the ball that hit Inman right in the hands with room to run and the game on the line. That would have been “magic.”

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Dude wtf...is the bar for QB play here that low? What he did Sunday really constitutes as a good game to some of you? I mean, he didn't turn the ball over but that wasn't a good game by any stretch.

I'm not saying he sucks or that he won't get better but I am curious as to when he'll look like the #2 overall pick.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He had one on Sunday man. Kid is hog tied by the shitty WR core and the coach

Is the “WR core” what’s at the center of the WR apple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
Dude wtf...is the bar for QB play here that low? What he did Sunday really constitutes as a good game to some of you? I mean, he didn't turn the ball over but that wasn't a good game by any stretch.

I'm not saying he sucks or that he won't get better but I am curious as to when he'll look like the #2 overall pick.

How about this:

12/23 137 yards, 1 td, 1 int 17 points total.

Yeah, that's Peyton Manning, game 5 of his rookie season.

21/33 219 yards 1 td, 2 ints 10 points total.

Marcus Mariota, game 5 of rookie season.

16/31 224 yards 2 tds, 1 int 16 points total.

Cam Newton, game 5.

11/22 179 yards, 0 td, 0 int 20 points total.

Carson Wentz, game 5.

None of them had a winning record. I chose one legend, and a number of recent guys just to give a little of both as a comparison.

I could keep going, but this should be a good mix of guys to tell you that game 5 just isn't enough time to know how good a guy can be. Give it a little time and let's see what we've really got.

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Trubisky already had some good games. He's a rookie and he's left every single game he started with at least 1 flash of promise- even the Panthers game when he threw 7 passes. That's especially hard to do with the playcalling I've seen. That tells me he's going to be a very good QB in the future when we surround him with the right personnel and finally get him some fucking receivers. The problem is some people (mostly trolls and idiots) don't understand QBs at all and think they should play like HOFs as soon as they're put on the field.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How about this:

12/23 137 yards, 1 td, 1 int 17 points total.

Yeah, that's Peyton Manning, game 5 of his rookie season.

21/33 219 yards 1 td, 2 ints 10 points total.

Marcus Mariota, game 5 of rookie season.

16/31 224 yards 2 tds, 1 int 16 points total.

Cam Newton, game 5.

11/22 179 yards, 0 td, 0 int 20 points total.

Carson Wentz, game 5.

None of them had a winning record. I chose one legend, and a number of recent guys just to give a little of both as a comparison.

I could keep going, but this should be a good mix of guys to tell you that game 5 just isn't enough time to know how good a guy can be. Give it a little time and let's see what we've really got.

Logic and facts are not wanted around here. The bar is now set at DeShaun Watson... THE MOST PERFECT QB TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. There is no more LEARNING in the NFL. If you don't come in and light it up, YOU ARE A BUST!

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
He already had a good game. But it wasn't against the Eagles that's for sure. Looked bad all game. So did the OL. So did the WRs.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I really am not seeing enough of him. He shouldn't have started a game this year. He is just okay and is very inaccurate so far but sometimes shows flashes. The Bears need coaching on the offensive side and playmakers. hopefully year 2 is better but right now it's just about experience - I have rescinded to them maybe winning one more game.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Okay random message board guy.

Okay, CCS meatball moron. Let's bump this thread because our rookie QB had a rookie QB game. Feeling vindicated? Derp. You're dumb.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Okay, CCS meatball moron. Let's bump this thread because our rookie QB had a rookie QB game. Feeling vindicated? Derp. You're dumb.
You're obviously upset because Trubisky is looking like a bust. No need to take it out on me.

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
Mitch probably had his worst game of the year. His mechanics are all screwy but correctable over the offseason with the right coaching staff.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You're obviously upset because Trubisky is looking like a bust. No need to take it out on me.

He has a bad game one week after having a really good game. What were you saying last week? Nothing. Because it didn't fit in with the shit you're shoveling.

Bears fans are fucking Special person.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
He has a bad game one week after having a really good game. What were you saying last week? Nothing. Because it didn't fit in with the shit you're shoveling.

Bears fans are fucking Special person.
The Lions D is fucking trash and he couldn't even beat them lol. Shut up and go take a nap, dumbass.