Press Conference at 10

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Its hard to feel even slightly enthusiastic about next season listening to this. They seem like they expended all their energy just keeping their jobs and whatever line of bullshit they fed McCaskey is going to now need to define their off-season. Also any rival watching this knows exactly what the Bears are doing this off-season, they've basically spilled the beans on the whole thing.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
This press conference has been a disaster. I didn’t think they’d be able to sell this and I was proven right.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF!? LOL comparing running a football team as a millionaire to a reporter?

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
DO WHAT!?!?! You feel comfortable with Nagy and his staff with a new QB???? Did you see what they did with Mitch???

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You do realize the defense had a lot of issues that need fixing, right?
You do realize that finding a better DC and getting a healthy DL fixes their already top 15 defense right?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
If this year has taught us anything it's that football isn't that important in our lives.

This is made easier to understand when you are a Bears fans because we've been dissatisfied for so long with these jokers.

Every year it's the same shit.

Don't pay to go to games, don't buy merch, don't even watch the games. Fuck this mom and pop Mickey mouse bullshit organization.

They don't deserve us as fans.

Look at Matt Nagy answering questions. He should be smiling and grateful he's still a coach and yet he's still a smug know it all asshole.

Fuck you and fuck the ownership for trying to sell us your cheap bullshit.