Press Conference at 10

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They dont want to say this is a make-or-break year for their jobs. Even though everyone in the world knows this is the last year of their contracts they dont want to admit it, and that's just a sign that this is all a meaningless sales pitch. No accountability, no shame...just sounding good and saying the right things.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
“Why lose 20 mil buying out pace and Naggy when people in Chicago will still watch this crap”—-George mccaskey

Holy shit he really answered that

Visionman

Liked Posts:
You do realize that finding a better DC and getting a healthy DL fixes their already top 15 defense right?
Possibly. They didn’t say what they were going to do to fix it, so that may be exactly what they do.

But I guess you just prefer to whine about nonsense...

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Why are we fans of this franchise, seriously why.

Other than tradition, habit and geographic happenstance, is there any reason?

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Some of these reporters and their lip service....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Possibly. They didn’t say what they were going to do to fix it, so that may be exactly what they do.

But I guess you just prefer to whine about nonsense...
Im sorry that i dont want them to spend more resources on an already resourced filled defense when their offense has been bottom of the league.

Doesn't matter. im cheering for them to lose regardless of where the resources are spent, barring a magician move at QB.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
When pressured that strongly about the contracts I cant believe nobody would just give a length lol. Brutal

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
The idea that this team gets better losing one of the most professional and respected coaches in the entire league is totally unfounded. Pagano was likely one of the few voices in the room that wasn't part of this delusional circle jerk, same way Fangio wasn't.
I get the players like him, but schematically he is bad. If he is replaced by a good coordinator, the team will be better.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Outside of what you said which can be taken as valid points, Foles... the one who is said to have excellent decision making skills to turn this offense around, made the same bullshit mistake Trubisky did over and over again. He was a lame duck despite the issues you bring up.

Pagano and the D sucked.
Nagy, the O-Line, play calling, and BOTH QBs sucked.

It was all horrible. They all sucked.

Every qb has questionable skills when they start getting smacked around. People were pissed at Mitch because he had questionable decision making even when he wasnt .

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Huh, so they think they're getting three comp picks. Spotrac has them as two.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Nothing new here folks. They said this SAAAAAME stuff last year!