Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Stafford rated in the top 5-6 or every major statistical category this year. Was not number one in any of them, but was the only QB that was top 5-6 in every one. If he is not a top 5 QB moving forward, he is awfully dam close.

And in the most important category, he's helped lead his team to 2, 6, 10, 4, 7, 11, 7, 9 and 9 wins in his entire career.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And in the most important category, he's helped lead his team to 2, 6, 10, 4, 7, 11, 7, 9 and 9 wins in his entire career.

For starters you have to wipe out the first two years.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not surprising. Biggs had a similar article here which was from football people saying the same things.

Bears are an unknown with Trubisky right now. Projecting him is still highly subjective, so it really is about that one great candidate that believes in him.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad he can't win meaningful games though.

It's a valid criticism, yet how much of that is his fault? He doesn't play defense. He is top two in the most comeback victories of current QB's, so you really can't call him a choker.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah. This is up there for dumbest post of the year. Literally no one would consider Detroit a more attractive job in league circles. Considering what Detroit will lose this off-season, thr talent discrepancies will be marginal

Edit: just saw the usa today post. Funny I never read their shit because I've always thought their sports section sucked.

Devil made me do it.

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I would have thought the Giants or Raiders would be #1 on the list.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a valid criticism, yet how much of that is his fault? He doesn't play defense. He is top two in the most comeback victories of current QB's, so you really can't call him a choker.

Those comebacks were a couple seasons ago though in the Megatron era were'nt they? Havn't been too many since then though have there?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Shouldn't a top 5 QB have put his team in the POs this season instead of what happened? The Bengals are in no way a juggernaut.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Devil made me do it.

Aww how cute. Get back to me when your Lions win the division or a playoff game. Here's a hint: it wont fucking happen.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shouldn't a top 5 QB have put his team in the POs this season instead of what happened? The Bengals are in no way a juggernaut.

No, they are not, and that failure was epic, you will get no arguments from me. And Stafford didn't have a good game then either. However, That Cincinnati team was much different then the ones the Bears played (which had three starters out in the defensive backfield alone). The Lions D was gawd awfull that game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aww how cute. Get back to me when your Lions win the division or a playoff game. Here's a hint: it wont fucking happen.

Naww, I just wait for you to open your mouth and insert your foot again, TVM.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Naww, I just wait for you to open your mouth and insert your foot again, TVM.

LOL...i was wrong about people's opinions. Not wrong about how the season would play out--you are what in this prediction?, about 50%+ off?
You could have flipped a coin on each game and probably got more predictions right. Now back to the Lions board princess...

Here are your predictions princess cunt:

Lions 10-6
Vikings 9-7
Bears 8-8
GB 6-10

Bears:

GB - Win
Lions - Win
Philadelphia (major beat down)
SF - Win
Bengals - Win
Lions - Loss
Browns - Win
Vikings - Loss

Green Bay:

Bears - Loss
Ravens - Loss
Steelers - Loss
Buccaneers - Win
Browns - Win
Panthers - Loss
Vikings - Loss
Lions - Loss

Minnesota:

Redskins - loss
Rams - loss
Lions - loss
Falcons - loss
Panthers - loss
Bengals - Win
Packers - Win
Bears - Win

Lions:

Cleveland - Win
Bears - Loss
Vikings - Win
Ravens - Win
Buccaneers - Loss
Bears - Win
Bengals - Win
Green Bay - Win

smilebit

Liked Posts:
You see the Raiders moving to Vegas as a negative? I see it as a hug + (when comparing it Oakland).

I think that home field advantage might go away in Vegas. I could see most if not all games feeling like a neutral game with Vegas being such a huge tourist attraction. Also just the move itself and things like that, just trying to keep players focused will be hard to do for awhile. I think it would be a very challenging HC job.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers...........34
Drew Brees...............38
Tom Brady................40
Ben Roethlisberger.....35
Matt Ryan..................32

Sure there are negatives about the Lions, but Staffords age is not one of them.

All of those QB's have won SB's or should have won it (Ryan). Even the "lowly incompetent Bears" have played in two Championships and a SB recently.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Bears have a stigma associated with them because of ownership. They should be ranked right where they are. Any good HC is gonna interview with the Bears and then politely decline any offer. NFL is a pretty close knit community so word gets around fast. Any of the good HCs are gonna want more control than Ted and George will be willing to sacrifice.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL...i was wrong about people's opinions. Not wrong about how the season would play out--you are what in this prediction?, about 50%+ off?
You could have flipped a coin on each game and probably got more predictions right. Now back to the Lions board princess...

Here are your predictions princess cunt:

Lions 10-6
Vikings 9-7
Bears 8-8
GB 6-10

Bears:

GB - Win
Lions - Win
Philadelphia (major beat down)
SF - Win
Bengals - Win
Lions - Loss
Browns - Win
Vikings - Loss

Green Bay:

Bears - Loss
Ravens - Loss
Steelers - Loss
Buccaneers - Win
Browns - Win
Panthers - Loss
Vikings - Loss
Lions - Loss

Minnesota:

Redskins - loss
Rams - loss
Lions - loss
Falcons - loss
Panthers - loss
Bengals - Win
Packers - Win
Bears - Win

Lions:

Cleveland - Win
Bears - Loss
Vikings - Win
Ravens - Win
Buccaneers - Loss
Bears - Win
Bengals - Win
Green Bay - Win

And your predictions were what? LOl, yeah, I had the Lions at one more win then they got, Green Bay one win less then they got (but hey, I thought the Bears could actually win against a GB team without Rodgers, my bad ;) Other than that, I made two major mistakes, not predicting Keenam would catch fire like he did (prediction was made just after Bradley was lost for the season) and actually thinking the Bears would be competent.

Hell, what the Vikings managed to accomplish this year is why I think the Bears should go after Shurmur, and not the douchebag McDanials.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And your predictions were what? LOl, yeah, I had the Lions at one more win then they got, Green Bay one win less then they got (but hey, I thought the Bears could actually win against a GB team without Rodgers, my bad ;) Other than that, I made two major mistakes, not predicting Keenam would catch fire like he did (prediction was made just after Bradley was lost for the season) and actually thinking the Bears would be competent.

Hell, what the Vikings managed to accomplish this year is why I think the Bears should go after Shurmur, and not the douchebag McDanials.

Minnesota 12-4
Detroit 9-7
Chicago 7-9
Green Bay 6-10

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/92619-Nfcn-final-records-predictions

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Bears have a stigma associated with them because of ownership. They should be ranked right where they are. Any good HC is gonna interview with the Bears and then politely decline any offer. NFL is a pretty close knit community so word gets around fast. Any of the good HCs are gonna want more control than Ted and George will be willing to sacrifice.

What control are you talking about? You think George or Ted are meddling in game day coaching matters? I seriously doubt it.