Prospect Buzz

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
This guy sounds guilty. Requesting to remove himself from the draft shows lack of confidence in his innocence.

"Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
Interesting request by La’El Collins to be in the Supplemental Draft. Sources are very pessimistic. Would set a bad precedent."

Not really. Probably his agent telling him there is no way the legal matter will be finalized in less than a day lol. He's fucked. He's trying to salvage what's salvageable...

southloopstern

Liked Posts:
Shayne L. Marsaw ‏@wasram 43m43 minutes ago
According to @RapSheet the @ChicagoBears are in contact with Titans to move up to 2nd overall to draft Mariota. #Bears #2015NFLDraft

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
According to @RapSheet the @ChicagoBears are in contact with Titans to move up to 2nd overall to draft Mariota. #Bears #2015NFLDraft

LOL. I would love the chaos that ensued if that happened.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Only way this happens is if Cutler goes too. The problem is it'd probably cost 2 firsts and two seconds.

ZAN

Liked Posts:
This guy sounds guilty. Requesting to remove himself from the draft shows lack of confidence in his innocence.

"Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
Interesting request by La’El Collins to be in the Supplemental Draft. Sources are very pessimistic. Would set a bad precedent."

Not necessarily. He'd be highly coveted in the supplemental draft after this draft is all said and done, and would hope someone would mortgage their 2016 1st on him to have him. He'd get paid 1st round money as a result, and time would have passed to prove his innocence in the case compared to the insecurity of where he might go right now (even if he knows he's innocent).

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Personally I don't see how PHI can swing the big trade. Bradford doesn't want to play for CLE and the won't give up the 12th pick with a contract extension with Bradford. Too many moving pieces imo.

I'd guess TEN just takes Mariota.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@AlbertBreer: 1) Buzzworthy player: Trae Waynes. Established as the top CB. Could go as early as 7 to the Bears. Dupree/White also in play there.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@eaglescentral: Sal Pal is reporting that Bucs aren't giving up the number 1 pick and it's between Eagles and Bears (!) for the number 2 pick.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Cutler, Forte, Bennett, the 7 and Shea "Monster of the Midway" McClellin for the #2

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
the thing that I heard is the Titans want to stay in the top twenty, which is a problem for the eagle. Could the bears really be trying to pull this off????

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming
Aaron Leming – ‏@AaronLemingNFL

Mike Mayock reporting the #Bears are one of 3 teams that are "hot" on QB Marcus Mariota.

Ra's al Ghul

Stuck in the Lazarus Pit
Liked Posts:
If that's true, they better draft big cat

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming

Mike Mayock reporting the #Bears are one of 3 teams that are "hot" on QB Marcus Mariota.

If you are going to go, go hard.

No QB means no Super Bowl.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming

I'm being told the #Bears currently have an offer on the table to the #Titans for the #2 overall pick. No word on terms yet.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@AaronLemingNFL: I'm being told the #Bears currently have an offer on the table to the #Titans for the #2 overall pick. No word on terms yet.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
We aren't winning anything with Cutler. If you think Mariota is a franchise QB you do whatever it takes to get him.