Question for my fellow Blackhawks fans.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Blackhawks have people literally raping people in their organization but somehow a rumor about consensual relations between two adults results in a contract termination????

Make this make sense.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
No way is the stupid rumor true.... And also, he wasn't brought in to be a father figure and mentor to Bedard. That was Hall. He was brought in to do exactly what he does, agitate, provide grit and toughness, get in front of the next and score garbage goals, and provide a veteran presence.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Blackhawks have people literally raping people in their organization but somehow a rumor about consensual relations between two adults results in a contract termination????

Make this make sense.

Obviously he did something. Maybe not boinking the boy wonder’s mom but he certainly didn’t get terminated for a rumor.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No way is the stupid rumor true.... And also, he wasn't brought in to be a father figure and mentor to Bedard. That was Hall. He was brought in to do exactly what he does, agitate, provide grit and toughness, get in front of the next and score garbage goals, and provide a veteran presence.

Why not? It’s the Blackhawks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah so the second best player on the Blackhawks who's been around forever is now somehow some sort of monster and can't conduct himself to the Blackhawk standard????

Probably caught a coach raping someone and beat him up...

Granada

Liked Posts:
Lol, I just found the rumor. Sounds pretty stupid, Bedard just stuck up for him in a recent interview. Bedard was also practicing directly with him while he was a healthy scratch, on passing drills. Why would he do that if this was even remotely true?

Last edited:

Granada

Liked Posts:
Why not? It’s the Blackhawks.
That's exactly why the rumor was probably concocted -- because their recent history is bad and gullible people will easily fall for such a stupid theory.

Either way, I'm glad they're dealing with it, whatever he did. I was willing to give Perry a shot, but I won't miss him; he wasn't going to be here after this year anyway and he's a fake tough-guy who will never drop the gloves. C'est la vie.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's exactly why the rumor was probably concocted -- because their recent history is bad and gullible people will easily fall for such a stupid theory.

Either way, I'm glad they're dealing with it, whatever he did. I was willing to give Perry a shot, but I won't miss him; he wasn't going to be here after this year anyway and he's a fake tough-guy who will never drop the gloves. C'est la vie.
Bet you wouldn't call him a fake tough guy to his face

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
was willing to give Perry a shot, but I won't miss him; he wasn't going to be here after this year anyway and he's a fake tough-guy who will never drop the gloves. C'est la vie.
That’s what she said…