Question for my fellow Blackhawks fans.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ehh, the most likely rumor would be that he bought some of the rookies alcohol, since that is illegal if they are under 21 and that would be a contract violation.

Either that or substance abuse.

Even if Bedard's mom would slum it with Perry, chances are that there isn't a morality clause in his contract. Ergo the 'hawks wouldn't have a legal reason to void his contract.

Granada

Liked Posts:

Granada

Liked Posts:
Seventy eight...
The majority of which were against light weights. He's like Kevin Bieksa -- they might have a couple heavyweight bouts on their resume, but the majority are against players below their weight class and/or mostly non-fighters.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The majority of which were against light weights. He's like Kevin Bieksa -- they might have a couple heavyweight bouts on their resume, but the majority are against players below their weight class and/or mostly non-fighters.

So he does drop the gloves then and you were wrong, correct?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So he does drop the gloves then and you were wrong, correct?
He drops the gloves 78 times but most of those 78 times are with people smaller than him. Research will have to be done to determine the heavyweight percentage of the glove dropping. Goalposts have seemingly moved but I think that glove dropping is happening at a pretty high rate l, would need to see the league avg glove dropping percentage to confirm though.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I sure did. Bolded it for convenience.
Okay, perhaps that was a bit hyperbolic. I didn't mean to infer that he absolutely "never drops the gloves," as in EVER, I assumed people would be smart enough to realize that (which was my mistake, evidently). It was simply an aside to my main point that he is known, even around the league, as a fake tough guy. And he's known as that because he fights non-fighters more often than not (i.e. like a Bieksa). Hopefully that's spelled out better for you now.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I can't believe I'm even wading into this stupid argument but ...

I don't know a lot of the enforcer type names anymore but at least in the highlight read you have some all timers.