Quintana Is NOT The Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really, but that's how the thread evolved. I was pointing out that Quintana is not the long-term solution to the White Sox starting pitching problems and gave my reasons why I thought that. Then brett05 chirped about Humber & Floyd a few posts later, insinuating that Quintana is better than both of them. That's how Humber/Floyd came into and ended up dominating the thread.

Ahh. I forgot about all that. I just remembered that this thread was about Quintana coming back down to earth soon and there being mentions of Floyd and Humber being better.

I think Quintana will be fine in the rotation, but I also wouldn't mind if he was in the bullpen as the long reliever. I think Floyd can come around and want it to happen just as much as the next Sox fan. I think Humber is what he is. An okay fifth starter, but nothing special enough to make the Sox rotation great.

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
Thanks bro. You still in Europe?

Yup. Tomorrow (Thursday) is our last full day in Paris. We head back to the states Friday morning (Paris time...like 4am in Chicago) and get back around 5-6pm or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.