Rams Week 1

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Are people going to be surprised at how shitty this team looks with an inept offense and an aging, crumbling defense that has been held together with dental floss and duct tape? This is the year when the dam breaks for this defense.

Long term, I think the Bears might be O.K., snagging their franchise QB and shoring up the trenches. But in the meantime, they might be pretty shitty, guys.
Defense should be better or about equal to last year. Offensively they should be better in theory even if fields doesn’t start. I still don’t have high expectations, but I’d be surprised if he won less than 8 games, which isn’t good….but maybe not quite shitty either

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Man. Looking forward to it....

Last year, I was at Caesars Palace in Vegas, front row with my (now) ex girl friend watching the game on a big ass screen, sitting next to this cool old guy who was a Patriots fan, but was rooting for the Bears and put money on it...lol... The volume in there was crazy. Wild night...

We of course got destroyed(thanks offense), but I will never forget that memory....

BEARS

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Floyd hurts Dalton I will love every moment of it.

If he sacks/ causes havoc for fields I will be very mad.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
If Floyd hurts Dalton I will love every moment of it.

If he sacks/ causes havoc for fields I will be very mad.
Why would you be happy Floyd hurt Dalton? Dalton didn't give himself a contract to play for the bears. He's a good dude and a solid back up. Cheering for him to get injured is pretty fucked up

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rams are 7pt favorites in week 1

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
its not going to be as scary as what we saw last season...staley being gone will be a huge difference...going from staley to morris is a pretty big downgrade for their defense. i know we havent seen desai call plays yet but at the very least i think his floor is pagano which would be average. Add in goldman being back and the bears run defense will be a real force to deal with.

if nagy and red rifle can call/play a decent game, they have a good chance to win on the road.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
its not going to be as scary as what we saw last season...staley being gone will be a huge difference...going from staley to morris is a pretty big downgrade for their defense. i know we havent seen desai call plays yet but at the very least i think his floor is pagano which would be average. Add in goldman being back and the bears run defense will be a real force to deal with.

if nagy and red rifle can call/play a decent game, they have a good chance to win on the road.
One quote I read from Desai and loved what it said mentioned that coverage will be most important and pressure will follow from that. That sounds more like Fangio mentality.

Fields has red hair?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This makes me feel like the NFL thinks that Fields starts week 1.
more like the media chacne to blast the bears for one last time after a sunday night game..up until Fields actually starts.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
One quote I read from Desai and loved what it said mentioned that coverage will be most important and pressure will follow from that. That sounds more like Fangio mentality.

Fields has red hair?

yea i think a lot will depend on desai, no doubt i like he's from the fangio school of coaching but as a first time playcaller thats where i'm interested in seeing how he does...luckily he can rely on pettine for advice but we'll see...

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steelers have lost the last 3 games--all close games.--since Urlacher got destroyed by Bettis at the goal line in 2005
Yeah, but they kinda lost the last one due to Tarik Cohen.