Rams Week 1

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
lol, I will grant you if Fields starts week one it will be immensely more entertaining, but a rookie QB is going to throw a lot of picks. Sure there will be some "wow" moments, but there will also be a fair share of "oh shit" moments as well. With Dalton it will just be ho hum.
Herbert threw 10 INTs last season as a rookie. Rookie QBs don’t always look bad. I think Fields is smart enough to run or throw the ball away when needed. But of course he’s going to make his mistakes. If Fields starts week 1, the Rams defense doesnt know what to expect. With Dalton, they know exactly how to play him.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Week 1 is the perfect time to play the Rams. Bears are familiar with Stafford and the Rams will still be working four their kinks with a new QB. The Rams also won’t know what to expect from Desai.
The Bears will be starting two rookie tackles, and have a for shit secondary..........

GLWT.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s uncertain at this time. I don't think Stafford fits in McVays current offense. Who knows how much McVay will adjust.
No, he fits perfectly in McVays offense, McVay had to tailor his offense to suit Goff. Fuck, as soon as the deal was signed, Mcvay and Stafford were having dinner in Los Cabos, Mexico

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The Bears will be starting two rookie tackles, and have a for shit secondary..........

GLWT.
It will be at least 1 rookie Tackle, don’t know where you are getting the guaranteed second rookie OT. I think Jenkins will be able to hold his own and better than Leno ever did. They lost Fuller, but doesn’t mean they are gonna be a shit secondary. Pagano put that group in awful positions to succeed. We don’t know how Desai is going to use them.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No, he fits perfectly in McVays offense, McVay had to tailor his offense to suit Goff. Fuck, as soon as the deal was signed, Mcvay and Stafford were having dinner in Los Cabos, Mexico
There is literally no evidence of that. McVay has never had a gunslinging scheme. What’s your point with them having dinner?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
they were already talking and scheming the new offense.
And that’s all it was......talking. I think Stafford is going to help the Rams offense but it can hurt McVays play calling.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

greg23

Liked Posts:
Great

In LA first game of the season

Dipshit gov and mayor will prob still limit attendance more than other places.

Technically good for bears as road game but bad for us that live here and want to attend

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Great

In LA first game of the season

Dipshit gov and mayor will prob still limit attendance more than other places.

Technically good for bears as road game but bad for us that live here and want to attend
New some said everything is opening up June 15 (ish) at 100%.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So, summarizing some of what I have read:
The Bears will have an advantage because the Rams won't know what to expect from a new Bears' D coordinator
AND
The Bears will have an advantage because the Rams have a new D coordinator.

Got it!

2Deep

Liked Posts:
A few 49ers leaks I’ve seen that are UNCONFIRMED Week 1: SF @ DET Week 2: SF @ PHI Week 8: SF @ CHI Week 11: SF @ JAX Week 13: SF @ SEA (SNF) Sources: @NinerWireSam and @JasonAponte2103

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Are people going to be surprised at how shitty this team looks with an inept offense and an aging, crumbling defense that has been held together with dental floss and duct tape? This is the year when the dam breaks for this defense.

Long term, I think the Bears might be O.K., snagging their franchise QB and shoring up the trenches. But in the meantime, they might be pretty shitty, guys.