Rams Week 1

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Honestly? I don't really think they are. Light years, at the least. This bears team has talent, its always been hampered by the qb position over the last few years.

Until proven otherwise I feel good about the week 1 matchup, even with dalton.
I thought they lacked talent and that was why paganos defense wasn't good?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Honestly? I don't really think they are. Light years, at the least. This bears team has talent, its always been hampered by the qb position over the last few years.

Until proven otherwise I feel good about the week 1 matchup, even with dalton.
“until proven otherwise” LOL

msadows

Liked Posts:
I thought they lacked talent and that was why paganos defense wasn't good?

Rams D has more talent, if Fields starts week 1 I like the odds of the bears being able to keep pace with that offense tho.

The bears offense has been hampered by qb play the last few years. Offensive line, as well, obviously. I think they've improved both this offseason in a big way.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow. A lot of guys are QB fanbois 1st...then it's about winning games.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wow. A lot of guys are QB fanbois 1st...then it's about winning games.

Yea....I might not be as smart as Remydart but I'm pretty sure if you have a good QB you win games.

Sorry for getting excited about the idea of watching the best QB prospect this team has had in their 100+ year history.

I loved mitch, I loved rex. I hoped both guys could succeed here. I hope every bear does, and moreso when they have fantastic personalities. Fields has more talent than both of those guys combined.

If he fails, he fails. No one will look back at it and regret the pick. The guy is 100% the only draft pick any chicago fan, outside of drose, has really cared about in multiple decades.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goff was a liability. So is Stafford.
wut......du u mene

mathewstafford.jpg

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The rams have struggled for the most part against this team the last few years.

We will see what happens, but I'd feel much worse about a week 1 GB matchup again.
they’ve won 2 of the last 3 match ups. what the actual fuck are you referring to?

msadows

Liked Posts:
they’ve won 2 of the last 3 match ups. what the actual fuck are you referring to?

The actual games?

I'm well aware of the outcome of the games. I'm also aware if our qb didn't play like shit in each of those games we probably would have won all 3.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Desai is getting thrown into the fire. No one knows what McVays offense will look like with Stafford.
It'll look like a standard Stafford offense. Stat padding while behind

msadows

Liked Posts:
His statement still holds true. The Rams did in fact struggle against the bears. Bears of course couldn’t score to save their lives.

It was pathetic. If we had an actual NFL offense those rams matchups would have been a win each time. We always play them hard. I'll take it, better than a GB matchup with aaron thirsty for blood.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Desai is getting thrown into the fire. No one knows what McVays offense will look like with Stafford.
the offense could also look like shit. It might take some time for Stafford/McVay to get on the same page and timing with WRs.

Advantage: BEARS

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't understand the fascination with the Bears and Rams playing each other on national television every year.
It’s 2 of the larger markets.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yea....I might not be as smart as Remydart but I'm pretty sure if you have a good QB you win games.

Sorry for getting excited about the idea of watching the best QB prospect this team has had in their 100+ year history.

I loved mitch, I loved rex. I hoped both guys could succeed here. I hope every bear does, and moreso when they have fantastic personalities. Fields has more talent than both of those guys combined.

If he fails, he fails. No one will look back at it and regret the pick. The guy is 100% the only draft pick any chicago fan, outside of drose, has really cared about in multiple decades.
You're honestly just a shit-head. You refuse to look at anything objectively. You called me and other posters trolls and bad fans because we kept telling you what Trubisky was but you never wanted to hear it. You gatekept Bears fandom because people would rather see things for what they are, rather than what you wanted it to be.

Two years later you talk shit about how Trubisky couldnt do this and that when you spent all that time blaming others. You probably shouldn't talk about the Bears if you're not willing to be honest. Having hope doesn't mean being blind and then insulting people who watch football with their eyes and not their hearts.