WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The actual games?

I'm well aware of the outcome of the games. I'm also aware if our qb didn't play like shit in each of those games we probably would have won all 3.
you should also be well aware they massively upgraded the most important position in sports. we still more than likely have a back up QB starting this season.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
His statement still holds true. The Rams did in fact struggle against the bears. Bears of course couldn’t score to save their lives.
the rams just got a lot better at scoring this offseason, and while desai very well might be an upgrade to pagano but we did not upgrade personnel at all and probably got worse due to age

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
For as much hype a many of your are throwing at Fields, you sure don't see to think he will be very good if you just want to stroll Dalton out there to go 0-1 this year.

If Fields is all that and a bag of chips, why wouldn't you want to start him? If he goes out and looks great vs that defense on National TV, how does that not prove all the haters wrong?

Better yet, Bears would have a chance to go 1-0.

We've seen Foles. Most of us watched Dalton sucks ass last year as well. If Fields can't beat those two ding dongs out in Pre-Season, then he's not the guy.

But then I guess I shouldn't be shocked with all the defeatist attitudes coming from some of you.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
For as much hype a many of your are throwing at Fields, you sure don't see to think he will be very good if you just want to stroll Dalton out there to go 0-1 this year.

If Fields is all that and a bag of chips, why wouldn't you want to start him? If he goes out and looks great vs that defense on National TV, how does that not prove all the haters wrong?

We've seen Foles. Most of us watched Dalton sucks ass last year as well. If Fields can't beat those two ding dongs out in Pre-Season, then he's not the guy.

But then I guess I shouldn't be shocked with all the defeatist attitudes coming from some of you.
This was a dumbass post.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
the rams just got a lot better at scoring this offseason, and while desai very well might be an upgrade to pagano but we did not upgrade personnel at all and probably got worse due to age
Week 1 is the perfect time to play the Rams. Bears are familiar with Stafford and the Rams will still be working four their kinks with a new QB. The Rams also won’t know what to expect from Desai.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Week 1 is the perfect time to play the Rams. Bears are familiar with Stafford and the Rams will still be working four their kinks with a new QB. The Rams also won’t know what to expect from Desai.
Week 1 is the perfect time to play the Bears. Rams are familiar with Dalton and the Bears will still be working four their kinks with a new QB. The Bears also won’t know what to expect from the OL.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I agree but the Rams are a better team so more of advantage for the Bears.

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
This site is doing a good job of keeping track of the schedule "leaks". Take it FWIW but they somehow got the entire Vikings schedule and they have the Bears playing them in Week 15 (Monday Night) & Week 18 (road).

Schedule Leaks

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

I'm not in the start Dalton crowd. I think Fields will be ready and will start.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
was that Foles or Trubisky? I'm hoping to see less of that this year
Fairly certain that was the great Nick Foles who the Bears gave up a 4th round pick for and is now the 3rd string QB that the Bears can't give away

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rams D has more talent, if Fields starts week 1 I like the odds of the bears being able to keep pace with that offense tho.

The bears offense has been hampered by qb play the last few years. Offensive line, as well, obviously. I think they've improved both this offseason in a big way.
lol, I will grant you if Fields starts week one it will be immensely more entertaining, but a rookie QB is going to throw a lot of picks. Sure there will be some "wow" moments, but there will also be a fair share of "oh shit" moments as well. With Dalton it will just be ho hum.